Home

2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

This is a discussion on 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
NFL Pro Era II Review: VR Game Makes You Feel Like a Real NFL Quarterback
How to Go No Money Spent in NBA 2K24 MyCareer
Football Manager 2024 Review: Yep, It's Still Incredible
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2020, 10:37 PM   #401
a goat
 
duce's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 535
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
YEs. Almost every game is a blowout win. And itís led me to not play as much. Same as above Iím waiting for an update.
Team? Any notable stats that have been consistently in your favor during your wins?
duce is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2020, 11:34 PM   #402
Post Like a Champion!
 
jake44np's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Burg, Indiana
Posts: 9,516
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
Team? Any notable stats that have been consistently in your favor during your wins?
Honestly the Lakers which I know they are really good. I finished my season 66-16 won my last 17. Just swept both the Warriors and Jazz. Getting ready to play the Clippers in the Western conference finals.

Itís just the way I win. I win by 30-40 points every game. Iím going to play my next season with a weak eastern conference team. And Iím sure it will be harder and way funner.
__________________
ND Season Ticket Holder since '72.
jake44np is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 08:38 AM   #403
a goat
 
duce's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 535
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Honestly the Lakers which I know they are really good. I finished my season 66-16 won my last 17. Just swept both the Warriors and Jazz. Getting ready to play the Clippers in the Western conference finals.

Itís just the way I win. I win by 30-40 points every game. Iím going to play my next season with a weak eastern conference team. And Iím sure it will be harder and way funner.
Even so, I want to make it challenging in some way for all teams. Have you been able to do a specific move too easily, ex. Dribble around defenders with LeBron or a quick pg, too easy pick and rolls, etc?
duce is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 01:20 PM   #404
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
Even so, I want to make it challenging in some way for all teams. Have you been able to do a specific move too easily, ex. Dribble around defenders with LeBron or a quick pg, too easy pick and rolls, etc?
That's gotta be one of the most challenging things with sliders doesn't it? You want them to be challenging obviously, but a team like the Lakers will blow a lot of teams out and you want that represented. I've used sliders in the past where no matter who you played as or were playing it was a scratch and claw battle. That drove me nuts personally.
rlb1976 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 06:15 PM   #405
Post Like a Champion!
 
jake44np's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Burg, Indiana
Posts: 9,516
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
Even so, I want to make it challenging in some way for all teams. Have you been able to do a specific move too easily, ex. Dribble around defenders with LeBron or a quick pg, too easy pick and rolls, etc?
I fastbreak the hell out of my opponents. As soon as they miss I pass to LBJ then I drive to the basket. If I get double teamed I find the open man for an easy 2.

LBJ averages 36 ppg and 13 assists.

I just beat the Clippers in game one of the WCF 117-97.
__________________
ND Season Ticket Holder since '72.
jake44np is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2020, 07:50 PM   #406
Rookie
 
Heisman's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I fastbreak the hell out of my opponents. As soon as they miss I pass to LBJ then I drive to the basket. If I get double teamed I find the open man for an easy 2.

LBJ averages 36 ppg and 13 assists.

I just beat the Clippers in game one of the WCF 117-97.
Yea I feel unstoppable using the LAL. Sucks because theyíre my favorite team, but I feel like Iím not even being challenged.
__________________
NFL - Las Vegas Raiders
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers
MLB - Los Angeles Dodgers
NHL - Los Angeles Kings
MLS - Los Angeles Galaxy
EPL - Newcastle United
Heisman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 08:46 PM   #407
a goat
 
duce's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 535
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

I hear that. I'm looking back at pass accuracy as a way to cut down easy offense. It leads to more bobbled passed but it adds a bit of needed balance
duce is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 01:49 PM   #408
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Duce, what's the latest slider set to download? I see you've got uploaded one with a "+" at the end. Maybe I just lost the message, but not sure which one to download from your psn id.

Cheers
NoelG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.
Top -