Home

Da Czar-inspired Simulation sliders

This is a discussion on Da Czar-inspired Simulation sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2020, 10:43 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Da Czar-inspired Simulation sliders

After watching a few videos on Da Czar, I started to really understand how sliders work. I think I made a pretty good set for myself that replicates 1990s-style NBA. My biggest petpeeve with this game was Points in the Paint, and how ridiculously easy it was. I scored 76 PIP one game.

NBA 2K21 demo felt the same, so I am sticking it out with 2K20. I wanted to share with a box score of my most recent game, summarize my experience and my Simulation sliders.

Played on 12 minute quarters
Nets-vs-Celtics-Simulation">

Anything with a *, User must change depending on skillset. Everything else is on purpose.

OFFENSE
Inside Shot Success: 40
Close Shot Sucess: 40
Midrange Success: 47 (User) / 53 (CPU) * Da Czar personally uses 47 a lot so that is my baseline difficulty modifier. I reversed it for the CPU to create my own difficulty between Superstar/HOF
3PT Success: 47 / 53 *
Layup Success: 40
Dunk in Traffic Freq.: 50
Dunk in Traffic Success: 42
Pass Accuracy: 50
Contact Shot Success: 42
Ball Security: 50
Body-up Sensitivity: 50
Pass Speed: 50

DEFENSE
Driving Contact: 100
Inside Contact: 100
Layup Defens (Takeoff): 60
Layup Defense (Release): 60
Jump Shot Defense (Gather): 53 / 47 *
Jump Shot Defense (Release): 53 / 47 *
Help Defense: 50
Steal Success: 50

ATTRIBUTES
All 50...
Fatigue Rate: 57 * If you're killing it with a superstar: increase! -- I put mine at 57 to force me to run plays and not solely depend on Kyrie's ability. I have KD for help so he doesn't need to shoulder the load. Nice little element of strategy for the game. LeBron couldn't lead the Lakers without Anthony Davis for a reason.

TENDENCIES
All 50...

FOULS
All 70...

MOVEMENT All I did here was increase without Ball by 10, making it a little tougher for the blow-bys. They will happen and if you find yourself consistently getting to the rim more often than not, increase the Fatigue Rate slider so that player exerts energy faster.
Speed w/ Ball (Max): 70
Speed w/ Ball (Min): 40
Acceleration w/ Ball (Max): 70
Acceleration w/ Ball (Min): 40

Speed w/o Ball (Max): 80
Speed w/o Ball (Min): 45
Acceleration w/o Ball (Max): 80
Acceleration w/o Ball (Min): 45
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2020, 01:42 PM   #2
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Re: Da Czar-inspired Simulation sliders

So in order not to have too many spots in the paint you believe that you have to increase the fatigue rate so that the players get tired more and do not get to the iron easily?
Old 08-30-2020, 01:55 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
So in order not to have too many spots in the paint you believe that you have to increase the fatigue rate so that the players get tired more and do not get to the iron easily?
I set the Fatigue Rate like that so I wouldn’t solely depend on a superstar to carry my team without having some sort of encumbrance. At 50, I can kill the CPU with Kyrie alone. Now, he will get tired depending on how I use him. Less turbo, run more plays, strategically use turbo. I now have to rely on my other players and set the tempo.

I play on 12 min quarters btw
Old 08-30-2020, 02:14 PM   #4
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

I play with Tynole14 rosters and sliders, the fatigue rate is 35 but every game I have about sixty points in the paint, I will try to raise the fatigue rate to 57 and see how it plays.
I also play 12 minutes to quarter
Old 08-30-2020, 03:27 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
I play with Tynole14 rosters and sliders, the fatigue rate is 35 but every game I have about sixty points in the paint, I will try to raise the fatigue rate to 57 and see how it plays.
I also play 12 minutes to quarter
Not sure if thats fatigue rate. you might need to decrease the Inside/Close sliders and increase the Defensive Strength sliders. idk how good you are so i couldnt tell you a number

Last edited by Luke Skywalker; 08-30-2020 at 07:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2020, 08:08 AM   #6
Pro

Nets-vs-Kings-Boxscore
i like you smileys
">

Nets-stats">

Kings-stats
national park smileys
">

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »