Home

Shot Impact slider

This is a discussion on Shot Impact slider within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2021, 08:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Shot Impact slider

i am strictly mynba player using real player %. i notice that shot impact slider is not just for people who use the meter to shoot. i played about 12 games with that slider at zero and both teams shot better than 55% all games. sometimes much higher. someone may wanna look into it. hopefully it helps. if not, sorry i wasted your time. you slider makers do an awesome job. i cant thank you enough for making a good game great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 08:48 PM   #2
All Star

Re: Shot Impact slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinlove9301
i am strictly mynba player using real player %. i notice that shot impact slider is not just for people who use the meter to shoot. i played about 12 games with that slider at zero and both teams shot better than 55% all games. sometimes much higher. someone may wanna look into it. hopefully it helps. if not, sorry i wasted your time. you slider makers do an awesome job. i cant thank you enough for making a good game great.
What kind of % are you seeing on 50 or 100? I think the higher the better shooting you get so the opposite of what you said lol. I have been playing with it at 50 and most games me and CPU have been around 40%. Just played a game with the slider at 65 and shot 51% only second time in like 30 games shooting 50% or better.
Old 09-24-2021, 08:58 PM   #3
Rookie

i see 55% and higher. im talking about shot impact not shot coverage. i also use real player %. i thought it would have no impact because of that but it does.thats for both teams on allstar
Old 09-26-2021, 12:28 AM   #4
All Star

So I put this back to 50 last game and put jump shot strength sliders down to 25 and it seemed like last game I was able to make some contested shots. End up shooting 49% and CPU 50%. I may try the same thing but with putting shot impact at 55 and lowering 3p slider back down to 52 from 53 has I am starting to fell like 53 ends up making to many 3 pointers but at 52 3s are not made enough but with shot impact slider at 55 and shot strength at 25 I might be able to find a middle ground on made 3s.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »