Home

MyNBA questions

This is a discussion on MyNBA questions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2022, 01:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MyNBA questions

Just bought the game for PS5 yesterday and excited to play MyNBA for the first time in a long time. I had a few questions I was hoping could get answered.

1. I didn’t play last year but I heard that you could only add up to 6 teams regardless the number that you started with. Has that been changed or is that the same. If I wanted to start with 10 could I only end up with 16?

2. Do the filters only take place in the Eras they are made for? So I can’t use the 80s or 90s filter if I started today.

3. I’d just like to know of any game changing bugs that could derail the mode. Specifically for the Eras mode.

Thanks everyone!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2022, 11:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MyNBA questions

3) the RPG aspect of the game is non-existent at the moment, so you can't boost morale with coaches and players thus some RPG elements will not work.
Old 09-27-2022, 04:12 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzobohannon
Just bought the game for PS5 yesterday and excited to play MyNBA for the first time in a long time. I had a few questions I was hoping could get answered.

1. I didn’t play last year but I heard that you could only add up to 6 teams regardless the number that you started with. Has that been changed or is that the same. If I wanted to start with 10 could I only end up with 16?

2. Do the filters only take place in the Eras they are made for? So I can’t use the 80s or 90s filter if I started today.

3. I’d just like to know of any game changing bugs that could derail the mode. Specifically for the Eras mode.

Thanks everyone!
LoL I only got a answer for number two which is yes you cannot use the eras filters in the Modern Era myNBA. They are locked to their respective eras.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »