Home

Old 02-28-2014, 06:56 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
gameplay

Did they patch online quick match or something because the gameplay is horrible now u can't play defense unless it's zone everybody block shots like ibaka CPU won't guard at all the game is getting worse and worse every year becoming the new madden guess I just wait for ea ufc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2014, 04:55 AM   #2
Banned

Re: gameplay

Remember when developers use to make games for gamers? Well now they make games for the casual player...the " i hate learning curves i just wanna pick up and play" person. The " i heard gaming is cool now" person. I wish i could go back to the 90's when gamers were nerds and we were frowned upon by all of society!! These casual bums are ruining my gaming experience!!!!! Oh and ea will fail u miserably with ufc...trust me. Might wanna wait for fight night
Old 03-02-2014, 04:34 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
Remember when developers use to make games for gamers? Well now they make games for the casual player...the " i hate learning curves i just wanna pick up and play" person. The " i heard gaming is cool now" person. I wish i could go back to the 90's when gamers were nerds and we were frowned upon by all of society!! These casual bums are ruining my gaming experience!!!!! Oh and ea will fail u miserably with ufc...trust me. Might wanna wait for fight night

Wahhhh wahhhh, boo 2k, you guys suck for trying to make the game easier for new comers, booo

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2014, 07:44 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BULL
Wahhhh wahhhh, boo 2k, you guys suck for trying to make the game easier for new comers, booo

Now Skeeter, he ain't hurting nobody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2014, 05:21 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BULL

Stop crying kid ull get farther in life if u do
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »