Home

2K15 D-League

This is a discussion on 2K15 D-League within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 10:26 PM   #1
Rookie

kaptainkev562's Arena

OVR: 0
2K15 D-League

I believe the final touch is for the developers to bring back the D-league !!!! We don't need anymore international teams until D-league is brought back …
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 08:45 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: 2K15 D-League

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainkev562
I believe the final touch is for the developers to bring back the D-league !!!! We don't need anymore international teams until D-league is brought back …
I am always against removing, demenishing and/or restraining options/features ... so, dont know why euro teams have to be related, specially when, on last gen, if I recall correct, you could have well over 100 teams at one recent time (more like 200 ?) ...

So, in essence, I support bringing the DLeague back, as it adds a vital element that further increase the simulation aspect of what primary is an NBA videogame. Given the recent years and the league efforts to promote it, I just cant see how it has not been brought back. Hopefully we get it as well as the summer leagues and draft combine, for both, my league and my career ... there was a time, not too far ago, hehehe, where I would doubt its reinclussion, but not anymore ... 2K has retaken the authenticity and sim aspects with 15 and they can only build upon that and add to such aspects, am very, very optimistic ( looking at you Leftos, Bedwardsroy & Da_Czar).

But I dont support restricting the Euro approach, not at all (and that is comming from someone that has yet to play with any euro team) ... I rather wish they could refine and build upon them even more, not just adding more teams and specific playsets, but by also providing the unique feel of arenas ambience (sounds, crowd, aesthetics, presentation, rules, etc).

Last edited by ffaacc03; 08-31-2014 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:26 AM   #3
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
I am always against removing, demenishing and/or restraining options/features ... so, dont know why euro teams have to be related, specially when, on last gen, if I recall correct, you could have well over 100 teams at one recent time (more like 200 ?) ...

So, in essence, I support bringing the DLeague back, as it adds a vital element that further increase the simulation aspect of what primary is an NBA videogame. Given the recent years and the league efforts to promote it, I just cant see how it has not been brought back. Hopefully we get it as well as the summer leagues and draft combine, for both, my league and my career ... there was a time, not too far ago, hehehe, where I would doubt its reinclussion, but not anymore ... 2K has retaken the authenticity and sim aspects with 15 and they can only build upon that and add to such aspects, am very, very optimistic ( looking at you Leftos, Bedwardsroy & Da_Czar).

But I dont support restricting the Euro approach, not at all (and that is comming from someone that has yet to play with any euro team) ... I rather wish they could refine and build upon them even more, not just adding more teams and specific playsets, but by also providing the unique feel of arenas ambience (sounds, crowd, aesthetics, presentation, rules, etc).

Can't agree more with every single word u have said bro.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:33 PM   #4
Rookie

kaptainkev562's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03

I hear loud and clear …Allow me to digress , I'm not opposed to the euro league or teams …I simply hate the fact that more teams are being added while the complete immersion for the NBA is not quite there i.e the D-league . I mean that is a big thing so many unexpected talents come from our own backyard like jeremy lin , danny green so on and so forth …Euro league teams is basically a play now exhibition thing , no replay value while d-league is apart of every day in the association . Players coming up , players being sent down etc …Its almost like having a baseball game with no minor league !!!!
Old 08-31-2014, 02:16 PM   #5
Rookie

Jstache83's Arena

Hopefully they bring DLEAGUE back. It was a great feature in 2k11-2k12. Gave me another option to play during association mode. Editing them was fun too. Coming up with some great back stories for them. Leftos!!!!! Lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »