Home

Offensive Consistency [MyCareer]

This is a discussion on Offensive Consistency [MyCareer] within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

OVR: 0
Offensive Consistency [MyCareer]

It seems like this stat was overlooked by 2K. It never goes higher than the base 50, which is very frustrating because I assume this is the reason why most people cant stay consistent at the park/rec.

It's weird how defensive consistency can be raised via the "defense" column, but not offensive.
i'm not sure about you, but this seems like an easy fix for 2K, as I think it would be very stupid to go the whole cycle without it.

It would be nice if it was not an actual stat you upgrade by buying it rather it be a skill that goes up by being consistent in MyCareer. (Which I thought that it was but sadly isn't).

What are your thoughts on this though? I think it's a needed stat, but what do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2015, 03:43 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Offensive Consistency [MyCareer]

This was brought up before and I agree with you. I think they just literally forgot about the stat. Or it is bugged and is supposed to develop based on your tendencies and offensive performance. I am going with the first one since there is a defense adjustment.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:49 PM   #3
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

I don't thunk 2k forgot about it at all TBH. They did it on purpose so people don't go 5-5 from the 3 every game. 2k leaving it at 50 makes it to fair for everyone.

I'm not saying I like it at all but I really do dislike it. You could have some insane stats and still go 3-9 at the park. I dislike having almost maxed stats but mot being able to shoot well at the park despite this.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:57 PM   #4
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

I don't think it should be maxable, but I do think it should be able to rise.. it hurts alot when you know a shot should fall, but it doesn't because you already made 2 or 3 earlier in the game..

It just seems stupid to have it in previous games, but to basically "lock" it in this one..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »