Home

Bagdes Triggering On. (Do they all work?)

This is a discussion on Bagdes Triggering On. (Do they all work?) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2015, 01:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Bagdes Triggering On. (Do they all work?)

Is it me or do certain badges never trigger?

When I play I always bring down the "player's hud" (that's what I call, the overlay that drops down by pressing up on the D-pad). That way I can see the stats of my players & what moves trigger the Badges on. But, yesterday my cousins came over & they was playing the game & I was watching them go at it. One of them had the Rockets & I was noticing when Harden was dribbling the dribble badges was triggering on like Killer Crossover, Hesitation Freeze & so on. What made me take notice was I play with John Wall all the time & never seen those dribbling badges trigger on went him. At first I thought it was me, not being able to pull the moves off, like maybe I wasn't doing the moves right. But after they finish I went into scrimmage with Harden & was triggering the same badges even though Hardens has silver versions. Then when I went back into the scrimmage with Wall I could never trigger the dribbling badges (gold versions) with him or Pierce who has the same silver Killer Crossover badge that Hardens has.

So since we all play the game here, I was wondering does anyone else notice badges not triggering with certain players?

Last edited by capitolrf; 01-02-2015 at 02:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »