Home

Most improved player award is glitched

This is a discussion on Most improved player award is glitched within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2015, 04:40 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Most improved player award is glitched

If a player gets injured and plays around 54 games in a season then they automatically get elevated into the most improved player award race.

On mycareer Stephen Curry torn his ACL and now he's magically leading the race for most improved player? Wtf? He would never be given this award. He is already a star.

I simmed through the season offline and curry ends up winning most improved player. This is so unrealistic.

I've played around 20 games so far on 12 minute quarters and because I was playing online I can't go back to a previous save and undo Currys injury. This has ruined mycareer for me.

Last edited by aussieicon91; 01-25-2015 at 04:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2015, 06:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Most improved player award is glitched

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussieicon91
If a player gets injured and plays around 54 games in a season then they automatically get elevated into the most improved player award race.

On mycareer Stephen Curry torn his ACL and now he's magically leading the race for most improved player? Wtf? He would never be given this award. He is already a star.

I simmed through the season offline and curry ends up winning most improved player. This is so unrealistic.

I've played around 20 games so far on 12 minute quarters and because I was playing online I can't go back to a previous save and undo Currys injury. This has ruined mycareer for me.
So a player winning MIP ruins mycareer for you..?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »