Home

Money Plays for Online and MyTeam thread

This is a discussion on Money Plays for Online and MyTeam thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2015, 02:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Money Plays for Online and MyTeam thread

I won 1st seed on myteam without the likes of Durant/James, I sold them after pulling them off of Domination mode to force myself to play team ball, I can't stress enough that you don't need elite players to win, You just need to put together players that will play well together, My scheme revolves around getting my guys open and create mismatches. I will go through plays that I use to get 1st seed, take what the defenses gives you.

I run around 7 plays on MyTeam, it's a custom PB between the Nuggets/Pelicans, I don't know how I combined the two pbs together, I did it when the first game came out so don't ask me how i saved the two playbooks together. I will be updating plays throughout the week, this is my first time using studio upload so bare with me, if you have any tips on how to trim and skip through parts i dont want, feel free to give me advices... All these plays are labbed with Hall of Fame simulatio.

Plays
1) Floppy Chest 24 Fist - Best 3pt play in the game, This takes timing, you want to lead pass back to the 3pt line like in the video, if you lead pass it correctly you will get a animation that will suck the defender into the double screens, I like to lead pass as soon the shooter go around the 1st screen, I leadpass back to the 3pt line this will take practice but you will get it a few tries.

NOTE
(call the play for the SF if you want the SG to shot and vice versa)
(Make sure your C or PF have brick wall sig, this will make the play very effective)

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...6CEEE5DD%21106

2) Horns Fist 5 Drive
I use this as a spread scheme, you want to have a good shooting 4 to spread out, C will set the pick, curl around the pick and see how the defense rotates, if no help, go to the rim, if SG/SF defender help pass out to the corners for open shoot, after the C pick the PF will fade for a open 3 if defender help on the drive, if no help on the drive, go high low with the PF to the C for a one on one match up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPOoMNJ8HT4

Last edited by Law504; 02-08-2015 at 04:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2015, 04:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Money Plays for Online and MyTeam thread

The best play in the game is up on play number 2!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »