Home

Do you use custom sliders in MyLeague?

This is a discussion on Do you use custom sliders in MyLeague? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What sliders do you use
Default 0 0%
Simulation 3 25.00%
Custom 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2015, 07:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Do you use custom sliders in MyLeague?

Just wanted to get a gauge of how people play in MyLeague. Do you use custom sliders at all or just run wtih Default or Simulation?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2015, 10:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Do you use custom sliders in MyLeague?

Gameplay or in general?

In general, I put the CPU re-signing aggression all the way up. I've turned off team chemistry effects because I can't ever change my lineup without my team chemistry being destroyed and player ratings falling. It gets annoying.

As for gameplay, I play on All-Star. Superstar seems too cheesy for my liking. All Star seems to be the fairest for me.

I put the game speed down to 45. At 50, it seemed unrealistically fast. The players didn't seem human to me on default game speed.

I also adjusted the stamina after the latest patch. I turned down to 20. After the patch, I felt that players tired too quickly. I can't stand the rating drops. A great shooter can turn into an F shooter. I've never liked it. Yeah it might be sim, but I think it's excessive. I like a little bit of fatigue that encourages me to rest my players (still do rotations and subs and everything), but I'm not a fan of the rating drops.
Old 11-28-2015, 04:34 AM   #3
Pro

JoFri's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamAgain
Just wanted to get a gauge of how people play in MyLeague. Do you use custom sliders at all or just run wtih Default or Simulation?

simulation.

i tried once for few games - max defensive awareness and zero on contact shot frequencies. since patch 3, i switched back to default simulation. playing at superstar offline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2015, 05:47 AM   #4
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

When putting CPU re signing all the way up, do some players still enter Free Agency?
Old 11-28-2015, 06:57 AM   #5
Pro

I don't touch the sliders simply because i like to play online as well as offline. So, if i somehow find the perfect sliders for my liking to play offline that would just make me worse when i go play online since i won't be used to the gameplay there. Hope that makes sense.

I have it on superstar/default in both mygm and mycareer, might switch to simulation since i read somewhere that the default online difficulty is in fact superstar/simulation.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »