Home

NBA 2K18 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-22-2017, 12:40 AM   #241
Rookie

Kyle7283's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
I wonder if it's certain copies or all copies? Seems to only be a few of us mentioning it. Considered buying another copy just to see.
I thought the same thing but I'll be damned if I'm going to spend another $65 for something that should work correctly the first time. I'd be more than happy to send my copy to 2k and patiently wait for them to send me a replacement but they aren't going to do that. Until all of us who have this problem get some kind of resolution I'm going to continue to tweet my unhappiness to 2k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 12:45 AM   #242
Rookie

Quote:
I wonder if it's certain copies or all copies? Seems to only be a few of us mentioning it. Considered buying another copy just to see.
If ever you decide to get another copy, let us know bro. TIA!
Old 09-22-2017, 08:11 AM   #243
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronpaul
If ever you decide to get another copy, let us know bro. TIA!
Decided on a cheaper way to find this out...Redbox rental. May rent it this weekend. $3 is much easier to part with than another $65, plus it may ease my mind a little about whether its a bad batch, or a problem with all.
Old 09-22-2017, 08:23 AM   #244
Rookie

Quote:
Decided on a cheaper way to find this out...Redbox rental. May rent it this weekend. $3 is much easier to part with than another $65, plus it may ease my mind a little about whether its a bad batch, or a problem with all.
That’s a great idea 👍🏻 Let us know if the ‘dead pixel’ is still there because it’s very annoying 🙄
Old 09-22-2017, 12:10 PM   #245
Rookie

Maldonado316's Arena

Platform:* PS4

Whats the bug?* Whenever buying haircuts, shoes, etc with VC it says purchased failed everytime

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?* MyCareer

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?* Everytime I try to buy something in MyCareer

How often has the bug been reproduced?*Everytime I play MyCareer

Do you have video or a picture? No
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 12:33 PM   #246
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? MYLEAGUE - TRADE APPROVAL, Whenever I am prompted with a trade from CPU controlled teams, and I go to Negotiate Trade the trade always goes through even if I decline it, this only happens when i go to negotiate trade, also there's been a few trades that have gone through without approval

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? MYLEAGUE

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? You can re-create this bug on PS4 by turning trade approval on and letting cpu trade amongst themselves, once you are prompeted with cpu-cpu trade you can click Negotiate trade, then if you decline it sometimes it will go through as approved, also trades will happen without your approval!

How often has the bug been reproduced? Everytime I play MyLeague

Do you have video or a picture? No
Old 09-22-2017, 12:48 PM   #247
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

Platform: Xbox One

Whats the bug? In between quarters, when I try to skip all of the cut-scenes is skips the "video" part of it and fades to black. However, the announcers keep talking until the end of their phrase while the screen is black. When they finally finish their statement of "we'll be back soon with the next quarter of action on 2K sports" then it finally goes away from the black screen and loads the next quarter.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? MyTeam game

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? It happens almost every MyTeam game inbetween 3rd and 4th quarter usually. Just pressing A to skip things and it doesn't skip, just goes black. Then I wait for the announcers to stop talking while spamming A and then it goes.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Several times.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:03 PM   #248
Rookie

Platform: Xbox 360

Can't play online. It searches for matches but never connects me to anyone. When I go to the leaderboards it says servers are down. I bought this game assuming the servers would still be available for the XBOX 360, is this not the case? Anyone with this same console having the same problems?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »