Home

NBA 2K18 Roster Update Request Thread (No Rating Discussions)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Roster Update Request Thread (No Rating Discussions) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2017, 08:13 PM   #145
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K18 Roster Update Request Thread (No Rating Discussions)

Greg Monroe is #14

Eric Bledsoe is #6

According to their Wiki pages.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 11-11-2017 at 11:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2017, 10:20 PM   #146
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic4Life
What I’ve noticed lately is that if I am the Away team and I choose to wear my white home jerseys the accessories are black. (For Pistons, Cavs). This is what I’ve seen playing with these 2 teams. Before, they used to wear white. Why did 2K change this? I’m trying to figure out how to change this when I edit players and it’s frustrating to have to do this.

If you choose to wear White home jersey as the Away team then the accerssoies should all be white too. 2K had this right before but now for some reason they decided to change it.

I hope someone knows what I’m referring to.

I know exactly what you’re talking about, I use Minnesota for my fantasy my league and I noticed it with the alternate Lime statement jerseys. I had to manually change all my players sleves to white instead of team color 1 for home...

Console: XBOXONE
GamerTag/Twitch: THEREAL2KGENIUS
Roster: ***2KG Official Roster***
Old 11-10-2017, 01:11 AM   #147
Rookie

After 12games into the Nuggets season Michael Malone has gone with a 9/10 man rotation. Using Kenneth Faried like how the Warriors uses McGee as the energy of the bench role.
Rotation
Spoiler

Injury
Spoiler

Position Change
Spoiler

Team Color Changes
Spoiler

Accessories
Spoiler
Spoiler
Old 11-10-2017, 02:17 AM   #148
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
The statement jersey accessory colors need to be updated. The only one that is correct so far in the game is Golden State which is yellow.

Here are some more pictures for now. I'll keep updating as I have time.

Note to Beds: The Statement accessory colors should be the same color no matter if the team is at home or on the road. An example being the Celtics upper and lower body accessories should be green at home and on the road when wearing the statement uniform. There are a few exceptions. The bulls will have red lower leg accessories, but black upper body accessories. The Suns will have purple lower body accessories, but black upper body accessories.

Really all they have to do is get the socks correct, and then take the top color on the socks and apply it to the accessories. At least thats the pattern im noticing.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:51 AM   #149
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talentoso23
I thought this thread was pertaining to roster updates. Instead all I see people talking about is what shoes and accessories players got. To each his own but I honestly am here to talk roster updates not what sneaker companies and accessories players wear. That’s irrelevant. If people actually watch the games, just make the changes yourself. Only one person mentioned what’s actually relevant at the moment and that the Bledsoe, Monroe trade. Please stick to topics like that so this thread doesnt become pointless. We really should make a thread about accessories and those type of changes and not bring that nonsense here. Not one person has provided vital info on when the next roster update will be, instead all I’m seeing is this person doesn’t wear a headband, or this person needs a sleeve like bro can you just go and change the s*** yourself omg.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
We can’t change things ourselves for online play and other modes. This thread was made to help him fix things we saw are incorrect, which includes accessories and sneakers.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:58 AM   #150
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWarriors9
We can’t change things ourselves for online play and other modes. This thread was made to help him fix things we saw are incorrect, which includes accessories and sneakers.

I understand but I just feel like with the accessories people can manually make the changes themselves if they physically watch the games. I’m not mad that people want authenticity but I just feel like that’s something that just floods the threads. If I have a question about gear or if I’m curious enough to see what accessories a player wears I’ll just google it as well, same wit the shoes. These players change their styles and accessories a lot so I’m more worried about the game itself and not focused so much about accessories in the game. I’m not knocking the fact that it means something to other people but it just doesn’t make sense especially if most of watch the games and can just make the necessary changes ourselves. I watch every NBA game and if I see a change that needs to be made then I’ll go and do so myself.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:02 AM   #151
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talentoso23
I understand but I just feel like with the accessories people can manually make the changes themselves if they physically watch the games. I’m not mad that people want authenticity but I just feel like that’s something that just floods the threads. If I have a question about gear or if I’m curious enough to see what accessories a player wears I’ll just google it as well, same wit the shoes. These players change their styles and accessories a lot so I’m more worried about the game itself and not focused so much about accessories in the game. I’m not knocking the fact that it means something to other people but it just doesn’t make sense especially if most of watch the games and can just make the necessary changes ourselves. I watch every NBA game and if I see a change that needs to be made then I’ll go and do so myself.

I get what you are saying. I main thing is for the guys who care about accessories, they can go and change certain things themselves, but when it comes to playing online or other modes, those changes won’t transfer over. That’s the main issue we come across which is why we come here to try to get everything we see that incorrect for our favorite teams and players updated. Some guys do switch accessories or shoes frequently, but I know for me personally if a guy has been pretty consistent with something it should be reflected in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2017, 09:06 AM   #152
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWarriors9
I get what you are saying. I main thing is for the guys who care about accessories, they can go and change certain things themselves, but when it comes to playing online or other modes, those changes won’t transfer over. That’s the main issue we come across which is why we come here to try to get everything we see that incorrect for our favorite teams and players updated. Some guys do switch accessories or shoes frequently, but I know for me personally if a guy has been pretty consistent with something it should be reflected in the game.

Gotcha. I only play my league and my career. Play now, I’ll play only when friends come over. I’ve never been an online dude so I don’t play park or anything like that. I guess now that you say that the accessories thing doesn’t carry over to certain modes now I can see why so many people are so anal about it. Shoes was my biggest issue like I’ll confess and say I was bothered by not seeing the BBB shoes on Lonzo until recently when they updated him with his kicks so I guess I can understand that now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »