Home

NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2018, 06:14 PM   #1553
Rookie

StickSkillz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread

Easy way to beat full court press is to just get the ball to the pg or sg behind the other teams pg or sg and dribble to the lane for an easy layup or dish to the big man...

Doesn’t work everytime but enough to get my opponents to stop playing it usually

2014 season
(10-6) NFC EAST CHAMPS

2015 season
(1-1)

Last edited by StickSkillz; 12-29-2018 at 06:24 PM.
Old 12-29-2018, 06:16 PM   #1554
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
Flagrant foul animations look like regular fouls while some regular fouls look more like flagrants imo.
For sure....and again: I like the fact that we have things happen outside our control--its the reason I stopped playing Madden (i'd even like to see more over the back fouls and bad passes) but should excessive penalties like Flagrant Fouls require some kind of user input?
Old 12-29-2018, 09:10 PM   #1555
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
For sure....and again: I like the fact that we have things happen outside our control--its the reason I stopped playing Madden (i'd even like to see more over the back fouls and bad passes) but should excessive penalties like Flagrant Fouls require some kind of user input?
Yeah more shooting fouls as well. They have the animations for players being bumped on the way down but don't call anything ever.

I have no clue if there's an actual trigger for flagrants, but maybe they should just leave it alone since they can't ever find the right balance for anything.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2018, 03:32 AM   #1556
Rookie

up by 2 against the warriors with 29 seconds left against a good opponent (86% record) and the game ends because a server disfunction. second time this happened and both occurred at the ends of close games. 1 of 1000 problems with this game lol
Old 12-30-2018, 10:45 AM   #1557
Banned

Quote:
Yeah more shooting fouls as well. They have the animations for players being bumped on the way down but don't call anything ever.

I have no clue if there's an actual trigger for flagrants, but maybe they should just leave it alone since they can't ever find the right balance for anything.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
RT + Y is the aggressive block and tends to cause more fouls and flagrants. RT + Y while running into the player has the highest chance for flagrants.
Old 12-30-2018, 01:32 PM   #1558
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdotb
up by 2, one minute left, playing defense... lebron drives it in, ai commits a flagrant foul AND allows an and1. so now i find myself down 1 playing defense again because of the stupid ai. tell me i still have control over the outcomes of games man smh
That happened to me before. I was so mad, because I had to take the foul to send him to the line afterwards. Lost the game, because I couldn't hit a 3 to tie the game.
Old 12-30-2018, 01:37 PM   #1559
Pro

blk5tar5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkillz
Easy way to beat full court press is to just get the ball to the pg or sg behind the other teams pg or sg and dribble to the lane for an easy layup or dish to the big man...

Doesn’t work everytime but enough to get my opponents to stop playing it usually

Yes, correct method but also you can called the pf of C for a high pnr around the half court mix things up so you can beat the full court and don’t make ur pass so predictable then you’ll be good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-30-2018, 02:11 PM   #1560
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

No I ask because Embiid has had 3 in my last 2 games. He got ejected vs LA yesterday...I was like:

Got me thinking, should excessive penalties/rewards like that require User Input? I dont even select "Play Physical" in the coaches corner, just seemed hellarandom. He had 21 through 3 quarters too.

Last edited by Kushmir; 12-30-2018 at 02:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »