Home

Start Today Question

This is a discussion on Start Today Question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2018, 03:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Start Today Question

sooo how often do they actually update this so I know when I should look to start one because it's not even up to date its about a week behind
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2018, 04:01 PM   #2
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Start Today Question

Keeps getting better I see...what kills it for me is Rookies stats not showing up has been a bug since this feature was first implemented (then taken out and re implemented).
I would love this feature and would even import over my entire custom roster to use it, but it just doesn't seem like a priority as each year it's riddled with the same issues.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 11-28-2018, 10:22 AM   #3
Rookie

I used to use this all the time. But they dropped being able to use a custom roster. It had been in every other version, so I don’t know why they changed it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2018, 01:49 PM   #4
Rookie

fzdoom's Arena

OVR: 1

Theres also currently a glitch that wont allow Team Training in Start Now mode. So your player's rating gradually lower throughout the year. Pretty game-breaking if you ask me.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Yep, its stuck on Nov 19th. I wrote 2K's support and they said they were aware of the issue, but of course no time line when it will be fixed. Also addressed Allonzo Trier being on a two-way contract and you are unable to bring him up onto the active roster.

Which is even crazier is that Trier has been up for almost two months on the active roster, they took time to upgrade his rating, but didn't think to have him on the roster??

Some very strange things coming out of 2K this year. I really hope they aren't falling into the Madden trap, where they only worry about "Cards" and things with Micro transactions...but sadly I think they are already there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2018, 03:15 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrosse31
Yep, its stuck on Nov 19th. I wrote 2K's support and they said they were aware of the issue, but of course no time line when it will be fixed. Also addressed Allonzo Trier being on a two-way contract and you are unable to bring him up onto the active roster.

Which is even crazier is that Trier has been up for almost two months on the active roster, they took time to upgrade his rating, but didn't think to have him on the roster??

Some very strange things coming out of 2K this year. I really hope they aren't falling into the Madden trap, where they only worry about "Cards" and things with Micro transactions...but sadly I think they are already there.
no it's up to date now as of yesterday
Old 11-28-2018, 03:36 PM   #7
Rookie

hmm your right...i spoke to Sara R last night, not sure why she would lie to me

They still haven't fixed Allonzo Trier though, which is disheartening. Its nuts because when you got to play with the Knicks, there are 32 unaccounted minutes you have to disperse right away. Yes you are correct, those are Trier minutes. No option to bring him up, even after you clear out roster space. Sad

I still don't get that at all lol
Old 11-29-2018, 02:48 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrosse31
hmm your right...i spoke to Sara R last night, not sure why she would lie to me

They still haven't fixed Allonzo Trier though, which is disheartening. Its nuts because when you got to play with the Knicks, there are 32 unaccounted minutes you have to disperse right away. Yes you are correct, those are Trier minutes. No option to bring him up, even after you clear out roster space. Sad

I still don't get that at all lol
strange yeah I see this now too

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »