Home

Isaiah Thomas All-Time

This is a discussion on Isaiah Thomas All-Time within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2019, 01:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Isaiah Thomas All-Time

(I am referring to today's Isaiah Thomas, not the hall of famer)

So I'm messing around with custom rosters, and I'd like to create the player DNA for the Isaiah Thomas that was on the All-Time Celtics last year (2K18).

However, I'm playing 2K19, and Thomas is no longer on the all-time Celtics, so I can't simply copy the DNA. I'd have to manually edit his attributes, which I have no problem doing... but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for online. I know there are some databases that possess information like this, I just can't find what I'm specifically looking for. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2019, 07:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Isaiah Thomas All-Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPH2293
(I am referring to today's Isaiah Thomas, not the hall of Famer)

So I'm messing around with custom rosters, and I'd like to create the player DNA for the Isaiah Thomas that was on the All-Time Celtics last year (2K18).

However, I'm playing 2K19, and Thomas is no longer on the all-time Celtics, so I can't simply copy the DNA. I'd have to manually edit his attributes, which I have no problem doing... but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for online. I know there are some databases that possess information like this, I just can't find what I'm specifically looking for. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
His best years were 2015/2016 and 2016/2017. '15/'16 he averaged 22.2 ppg and '16/'17 he averaged 28.9 ppg.

Last edited by testorz; 07-06-2019 at 07:58 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »