Home

The uproar on Twitter about 2K20

This is a discussion on The uproar on Twitter about 2K20 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2019, 02:04 PM   #337
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The uproar on Twitter about 2K20

I cant post anything on reddit idk why

I will do it here

I dont know what badge that is probably difficult shots but dribblers are pulling from 3 all the time now as their first shot option(new cheese)

Screens in overall my friend dont even have brick wall and its still destroying people.

Pick dodger i dont see any new animations even when equiped on hof.

7'3 are too fast again can catch up on guards.

Handle for days after the stamina update that badge is too strong combine with gatorade a lot of spams i see on highest level combined with brick walls and pull up 3 from long range when tired...(new bailout cheese)

Whats the point of bailout badge? I see people constantly pass out of shots without the badge...

Overall something wrong with boxing out a lot of times its just not working at all.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.

Last edited by Thetruth9012; 09-16-2019 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-17-2019, 01:08 AM   #338
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsdude
Can you edit short length this year? Or does John Collins and guys like that still have to and below the knee length?

U can edit the length

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-17-2019, 10:42 AM   #339
MVP

OVR: 1

The game will never be perfect kinda tired of these patches/fixes and all the opinions.
Old 09-29-2019, 02:00 AM   #340
Pro

2k is like this because of the 2k community.

What if you went to buy a burger from Burger King. It was advertised as this big juicy cheese burger. Then you get home and unwrap it to find a chickpea patty between 2 different types of untoasted sandwich bread with no sauce.

Most people would be pissed. Other people would go back and demand some sort of refund or free meal or coupon or discount or compensation of some sort, for being sold something less than what they were told. It is infact that, evident by the biiig patches that were basically a whole new games worth of gigabytes.

Not the 2k community tho. We’ll start 2 hashtags and be mad for a few days and tweet this and twe- oh hey look I got a new badge upgrade.

And just like that we’re okay with the silence, okay with playing entire games just to get disconnected and not get any VC or rep or whatever from it after the fact due to a problem not on our end. We’re cool with no ACCOUNTABILITY, we’re cool with MyLeague being soo ridiculously broken when realistically nothing was even added, so who went and touched the code, broke it, and ran out the room before anyone got home to notice? I mean mentor ship stilll doesn’t work.

We’re cool with how the play now people couldn’t even play for the longest time.

We won’t receive anything more because we’ve grown comfortable in not expecting anything more than whatever they want to give us. This is the problem with Monopoly.

This year I was very indifferent about all the problems on release because I didn’t pay full price anyways, and because I knew it would be like this. Some of us are or were prettyyy upset however, for everything to just blow over like this
Old 09-29-2019, 03:31 PM   #341
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixEverything2k
2k is like this because of the 2k community.

What if you went to buy a burger from Burger King. It was advertised as this big juicy cheese burger. Then you get home and unwrap it to find a chickpea patty between 2 different types of untoasted sandwich bread with no sauce.

Most people would be pissed. Other people would go back and demand some sort of refund or free meal or coupon or discount or compensation of some sort, for being sold something less than what they were told. It is infact that, evident by the biiig patches that were basically a whole new games worth of gigabytes.

Not the 2k community tho. We’ll start 2 hashtags and be mad for a few days and tweet this and twe- oh hey look I got a new badge upgrade.

And just like that we’re okay with the silence, okay with playing entire games just to get disconnected and not get any VC or rep or whatever from it after the fact due to a problem not on our end. We’re cool with no ACCOUNTABILITY, we’re cool with MyLeague being soo ridiculously broken when realistically nothing was even added, so who went and touched the code, broke it, and ran out the room before anyone got home to notice? I mean mentor ship stilll doesn’t work.

We’re cool with how the play now people couldn’t even play for the longest time.

We won’t receive anything more because we’ve grown comfortable in not expecting anything more than whatever they want to give us. This is the problem with Monopoly.

This year I was very indifferent about all the problems on release because I didn’t pay full price anyways, and because I knew it would be like this. Some of us are or were prettyyy upset however, for everything to just blow over like this
This is why NBA Live needs to be an actual playable game.

So 2K doesn't boldly release the same game with a slider update and have the audacity to stop paying for servers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2019, 04:13 PM   #342
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

The people repeating rhetoric and jumping on the popular outrage hashtag have moved on to the next thing, as always. You'll notice there hasn't been any more MyTeam outcry for the children.

The people who genuinely have issues but actually WANT to enjoy the game are enduring while 2K rolls out fixes. Some have decided to move on, which I can understand. The best part about the whole ordeal is that it got national exposure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »