Home

2K20 Trade Thread

This is a discussion on 2K20 Trade Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2019, 08:50 AM   #9
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K20 Trade Thread

The trade I love the most for Sabonis is Jaylen Brown.

I don't think the Celtics want to pay him (what he wants at least) and they really could need a real big. The Pacers having a hole at SF, which is a perfect fit.
It just makes to much sense.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:50 AM   #10
Rookie

I just created an account but you guys always always have the best discussions on this forum about my league.

So I'm trying to figure out some realistic trades for the mavericks (year one). I'll take any suggestions about players, players I'm targeting so far are Nikola Vucecic or Mo Bamba, Buddy Hield, Marcus Smart or Jaylen Brown.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:04 AM   #11
Rookie

Damn I guess that I can't do much untill the offseason, I've just realized that I can't move any of my first round picks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2019, 10:11 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie Vision
Damn I guess that I can't do much untill the offseason, I've just realized that I can't move any of my first round picks...
I'd be ready to move Porzingis in a three teams trade, need to figure out how this would work but this wouldn't be realistic just yet. Let's hope that Kristaps sucks or gets injured this season haha.

Or I need to figure out something else during the offseason, like trading my picks.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:38 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie Vision
I'd be ready to move Porzingis in a three teams trade, need to figure out how this would work but this wouldn't be realistic just yet. Let's hope that Kristaps sucks or gets injured this season haha.

Or I need to figure out something else during the offseason, like trading my picks.
Lol, I end up with the first pick that I can't trade. And there's no one that I wanna draft, except Lamelo Ball 🤣🤣🤣 no prospect fits my system...

Guess I'll have to go for Wiseman
Old 09-19-2019, 01:01 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus09
The trade I love the most for Sabonis is Jaylen Brown.

I don't think the Celtics want to pay him (what he wants at least) and they really could need a real big. The Pacers having a hole at SF, which is a perfect fit.
It just makes to much sense.
SF is the one position that the Pacers don't have a hole at lol! They have Warren, Lamb, McDermott, Brogdon, Holiday and Sampson who can all play the 3.

Thats the main reason I haven't been looking too much at Celtics trades. I think the Celtics would take Turner too, but I'm not so sure they'd take Sabonis. He's too similar to Kanter. Smart is the only contract that works for Turner but that doesn't make a ton of sense for the Pacers.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:37 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent
What would u guys give up/what's fair to get Cameron Reddish on the Bulls? Hawks are playing him 14 min a night and they signed Buddy Hield from the kings....Teams are not keeping there players in this year's game lol

Michael Porter Jr. was flat out released by the Nuggets

Silent

It's not what you think... it's because team options is broken and makes all players with Team Options during the second season offseason unrestricted free agents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2019, 04:18 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski
It's not what you think... it's because team options is broken and makes all players with Team Options during the second season offseason unrestricted free agents.
Have you seen this first hand?

I've been swimming a bit to test certain things and am yet to see it. I'm also yet to see it on rebuild videos on YouTube.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »