Home

NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay Video with the Developers - New Game Modes & Features to be Revealed Thursday

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay Video with the Developers - New Game Modes & Features to be Revealed Thursday within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2020, 02:12 AM   #137
Banned

TheFgGoatLikesHawks's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Video From the Developers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
People don't care much about the pandemic here in the U.S. In some areas where I live it's almost like there's isn't even a problem. Many store don't even require a mask anymore. Yet cases are steadily rising. So if people can't take into consideration their on safety and well being, you can't expect them to care much about how Covid19 would affect their favorite holiday toys.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Last time I checked they still charging full price for the game, + $10 It's hard to cut them slack on their work process when they are cut throat when it comes to microtransactions.

Last edited by TheFgGoatLikesHawks; 10-28-2020 at 02:14 AM.
Old 10-28-2020, 02:14 AM   #138
Banned

TheFgGoatLikesHawks's Arena

Re: NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay Video with the Developers - New Game Modes & Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by jairusmonillas
This forum is not really the smartest place when it comes to common sense.
Try twitter and come back. Makes this forum look like frickin NASA.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:34 AM   #139
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay Video with the Developers - New Game Modes & Features

https://www.newegg.com/2k-games-nba-...-565-_-Product

After applying both codes I paid around 76. This is for those who plan on purchasing the Series X.
Old 10-28-2020, 04:29 AM   #140
Rookie

I swear the most damage to sports video gaming has been YouTube and social media. Sharing glitches and exploits across airwaves, and also complaining about everything. I get when criticism is warranted. But there is no satisfying some people. I can’t remember a game that was liked throughout *the year it came out. even NCAA 14 got trashed here that first year.*

When a next gen game come out and it’s missing features *form previous gen, like madden was known for doing, go at them. No reason for that to happen. *But I mean, you will never satisfy the majority of this crowd. It’s either the sim crowd that want everything real life. Or the “it’s not real life” *crowd who think greening everything and curry sliding is cool.*

ask yourself this. Would you be ok if the game came out every 2 years? If so, then buy the game every 2 years. *Because if you are expecting *a new experience in a sports game year to year, you’ll always be disappointed.*
Old 10-28-2020, 05:30 AM   #141
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

In terms of some of the comments about game atmosphere, do people want the fans to go crazy after every basket the entire game? I think a big alley oop is one thing but in real life the first quarter of a regular season NBA game would have more fans missing as they are still getting to their seats lol. I wonder if the crowd gets more into it later in the game or if there is a difference between a playoff game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2020, 05:54 AM   #142
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Has help defense gotten worse (on the year Scott OG left 2K) or is it the same?
Old 10-28-2020, 09:20 AM   #143
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
In terms of some of the comments about game atmosphere, do people want the fans to go crazy after every basket the entire game? I think a big alley oop is one thing but in real life the first quarter of a regular season NBA game would have more fans missing as they are still getting to their seats lol. I wonder if the crowd gets more into it later in the game or if there is a difference between a playoff game?
I actually thought the crowd was fine. Other then the Zion dunk. They did react though. I played the video just listening to the crowd. Cant judge from a 3 min video.
Old 10-28-2020, 09:24 AM   #144
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? Stuff like this is triggering. Why do you people always have to go reductio ad absurdum on anyone who criticises the game? What's even more infuriating is that it comes with the air of "I'm a rational and sane person. You lot are crazy."

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »