Home

MyNba Online bug w/ custom roster (ps5)

This is a discussion on MyNba Online bug w/ custom roster (ps5) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2022, 07:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MyNba Online bug w/ custom roster (ps5)

I have an issue where I can’t even play an online franchise with friends with a custom roster.

On PS5 trying to play with ATD roster and a custom draft class:

I’ve tried 29/58/82 game seasons. I’ve tried fantasy draft and regular teams with custom roster.

When I do a fantasy draft, the league starts crashing after one game played in the whole league. After that one game, no game played saves and if you simcast, you will also get a crash code right before the game ends. Nba2k22 ticket told me to check with Sony for the code issue, but this was happening to all 20 members in my league.

When I test League with regular teams, I do not get the crash issue. However , I get the issue where you get stuck at “waiting for server update” after player progression on the FIRST off-season.

Does anyone else experience this? Just surprised this thread is struggling with such a future date situation and we can barely get passed 1 game or 1 season. Had the “waiting for server update” issue in 2k21 but only with regular teams. Was fine with fantasy draft. Hoping maybe someone here has a suggestion or workaround other than playing with the default roster
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »