Home

I wish I could hide my rep...

This is a discussion on I wish I could hide my rep... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2022, 05:06 PM   #1
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

OVR: 0
I wish I could hide my rep...

I'm at lvl 37 with 3 stars so I'm only 3 lvls away from Legend. If I was on PS4 or Xbox it wouldn't be that big of a deal cuz I'd be in Rec all day. But being in the Park trying to get games is annoying. People see your rep and refuse to play. It's like... They would rather wait on the spot to start a new court like I'm not just going to go over there to play them. Then they run back to the court I was just on and I'm chasing people for games. 2v2 is worse, they see someone on the spot and they hop off regardless. I can't wear my mascot or anything fun cuz they always run. Half the time I'm wearing the doodoo browns to try and hide my rep on the spot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2022, 05:09 PM   #2
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: I wish I could hide my rep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardphillips214
I'm at lvl 37 with 3 stars so I'm only 3 lvls away from Legend. If I was on PS4 or Xbox it wouldn't be that big of a deal cuz I'd be in Rec all day. But being in the Park trying to get games is annoying. People see your rep and refuse to play. It's like... They would rather wait on the spot to start a new court like I'm not just going to go over there to play them. Then they run back to the court I was just on and I'm chasing people for games. 2v2 is worse, they see someone on the spot and they hop off regardless. I can't wear my mascot or anything fun cuz they always run. Half the time I'm wearing the doodoo browns to try and hide my rep on the spot.

Does Last Gen have The Old Gym?
Old 07-13-2022, 06:41 PM   #3
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I wish I could hide my rep...

Negative...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »