Home

THE ULTIMATE 2K7 GAME SAVE (360)

This is a discussion on THE ULTIMATE 2K7 GAME SAVE (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #57
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: THE ULTIMATE 2K7 GAME SAVE (360)

I get the freeze screen also! I deleted the 99'created team on the 2007 roster,then I went and saved the same 2007 roster, next I went and Load the 87 Celtics and it works, So I went on and Load the 87 Lakers and that's when the Game freezes!!! Is there a way around this, or am I doing the Loading process wrong! I'm very eager to ball with these Great teams!! Holla back! Thanks!!
Old 08-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #58
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

I think I figured it out! Once U delete the created team on the 2007 roster, go ahead and load Ur first classic team! After U finish loading the first classic team, go ahead and save(SAVE THE CLASSIC TEAM FIRST) that same classic team to the 2007 roster file! Once U finish loading and saving the first classic team, U can now load Ur second classic team with ease, with no Freeze!! This works for me! I hope this will help others that was having freezeing problems loading two classic teams!!! P.S. Thanks JC for giving us Ur time and effort on these Blast from the Past!! Rosters!! ONE!!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 01:39 AM   #59
Rookie

^ darn, tried that. no luck. i can't load even 1 create a team w/o it freezing.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #60
Rookie

NIUDAWG's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey how do u take this file from a .bin to a ROS file....I have xport and I am thoroughly confused. Can someone help me out?
Old 08-03-2007, 01:20 PM   #61
Rookie

Go to google and search "XIC"

this should convert .r37 files to .bin files. once thats done, you can use any of the 3rd party tools like datel, xchange, to open up the .bin files and the rosters are there. copy the rosters to a local folder in your PC. Then, transfer the roster files to your hdd or memory card. hope this helps.

Anyone have any thoughts to why loading up .thm files (exported team files) freezes up the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2007, 02:52 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

i keep getting the game freeze as well...i was only able to get them to work once (played the '86 celtics vs. the '87 hawks). i tried loading them from my memory card, but still no luck.

the stupid game automatically loads a roster file - so the trick, i think, is trying to figure out how to get around that.

any thoughts? anyone had any luck?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:28 PM   #63
Rookie

NIUDAWG's Arena

OVR: 3

So i got the files to work but now im having create a team issues, some load and some dont, was it possible that they were made with different rosters?
Old 08-04-2007, 09:05 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 23

hey stinger, if you planned on posting an update id hold off on it for a bit. im goin through and filling out some of my rosters that were incomplete and also makin quite few more, so just gimme a couple of days. i also finished those teams you asked for. do you have any other requests?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »