Home

The Ultimate Save V.2.0

This is a discussion on The Ultimate Save V.2.0 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2007, 06:21 PM   #25
bhl
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: The Ultimate Save V.2.0

The thing that is weird is that I am able to open some rosters, but others I cannot. I just played 04 USA vs 08 USA. It loaded fine. I tried to load the 92 USA team and it froze. I tried to load the 91 Bulls and it froze.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2007, 09:15 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl
I transfer it to my memory card. Go to the dashboard go to memory. I copy the memory card file to my hard drive. It's the same thing you do probably. My Xbox works fine. I got it this past December. It never freezes.
i do the same thing and have the exact same problem...oh well, guess i'll just trade this game in when madden comes out. i'd like to use these rosters, but it's not that big of a deal. thanks for the help, though.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #27
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

OVR: 2

bhl, seems like U and I are having the the same problems! I only experimented with USA teams, the '03-'08 USA teams loads perfectly!! No problems at all!! To me it seems like the Freeze only happens when U load these 92'94'99'00 USA teams!! So I came to these basic conclusions,(1)It could be a bug or glitch in our XB360 harddrive not recoginizing the created players that JC and Blazer made! Or it could be too much created players on the Older teams for our system(360) to load properly!! Or maybe we might need a new XB360 to get these awesome roster to work!! Well I hope we can these Older teams to work! Once again JC and Blazer I thank U both for an outstanding job well Done!!! But I won't quit until I get dem '92 USA DreamTeam = Total Domination!!! ONE!!!!
Old 08-12-2007, 10:46 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

my xbox is the elite one. never had any problems with any other rosters ive downloaded. its only the teams that dont load right.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:49 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 22

you can only have 2 custom teams loaded at 1 time

if you load two, then want to load another you gotta goto options, manage teams, then create team. Then delete one of the loaded teams.

The only time i crashed was trying to load more than 2 teams, so if that works it works.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 10

The next time you guys make the Classic Teams I should help you with the shoes. I'm obsessed with Air Jordans(have like over 50 pairs) and I could tell you guys which of the shoes resemble the pair MJ wore at that time. For example, he wore Air Jordan X's in the double-nickel game, and so for that roster I put the air max 360's in black/white as they resemble that pair from a distance.

also, why is the Celtics team have weird players, like bob cousy who's a 80 overall?

Last edited by Chi Dynasty12; 08-13-2007 at 02:25 AM.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:30 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

They work fine for me 2, and they are great thanks for all the work! Played with Bulls 94 v. Suns 94 and KJ vs MJ duel was great. Also played USA 94 vs USA 08. These rosters are great. I think as long as you only load 2 at a time seems to work well for me outside of the long load at the beginning and the once around the stadium video pre-game.

FYI I have the regular 360box a little over a year old and am using the Datel kit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2007, 04:58 PM   #32
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

great rosters!

even better idea having the teams as export team options...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »