Home

complete teams

This is a discussion on complete teams within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2007, 10:43 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: complete teams

Sjoh any luck now or are we doomed becuz we have old 360s

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 08-17-2007, 06:16 AM   #10
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Sjoh any luck now or are we doomed becuz we have old 360s
still no luck and i got my 360 last month
Old 08-17-2007, 09:03 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 13

Well I'm going to try to download the file again or try loading it different ways but thanks Blaze

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2007, 06:52 PM   #12
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
http://rapidshare.com/files/48957983...dual_teams.z36 i made a set of every team with complete rosters as of aug 12. no more missing players! this is mostly for people who play quick game however if you want to play association or a season your team will have a complete roster. for quick game just load the two teams you want and they will be listed just before 76ers. in the choose team screen just before you play i would adjust lineups to your liking cuz for some reason they didnt all save the way i wanted and for some reason not all the coaches turned out correct. for association make sure to select customize league and replace original team(s) with created team(s). if you wish to edit the teams any you must do it in association then export the team and save over existing file.
Portlandblazer, can U post a downloadable rosters File of the USA 92' & 94' Dream Teams! in the format similar to Ur 'Ten more rosters file'! Because my 360 can download those files without freezeing!! !! Take Ur time! I'll be checking this Thread to see if U hook me up! Thanks!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 10:20 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 23

ill get to it as soon as i can rawdog, just finishing up some rosters for someone else first. but im curious, could you tell me exactly when your system freezes up? whats going on?
Old 08-23-2007, 01:25 AM   #14
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

Quote:
ill get to it as soon as i can rawdog, just finishing up some rosters for someone else first. but im curious, could you tell me exactly when your system freezes up? whats going on?
Yeah Port, whenever I tried DLing JC ultimate teams, my 360 freezes. I cannot load the 92'USA team, but I can load his 2004-2008 USA teams with no problem at all!! I think my 360 won't load the Older teams because those teams uses alot more Created Players which causes the Freeze, when I use the more recent teams(04'-08'USA) I get no freeze!! Also I try using ur ''Complete Teams'' and I get the same Freezing problem. I think my 360 can't load both U & JC teams because of the loading of individual teams format!! This is why I'm asking U for Ur help!! I remember DLing ur ''Ten more Classic teams'' rosters format (the one with 93'Bulls & 93'Suns) Those rosters work great on my XB360! I was wondering if I can get the same type of DL format for the 92'& 94'USA Dream Teams and whatever Classic teams U can put together!!!! Thanks again!! I really appreciate Ur Hard work!! and that's real talk!!! P.S. I hope U can understand what the hell I'm trying to say in the beginning! LOL!!
Old 08-23-2007, 06:47 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 23

man that sucks that so many people are havin this problem, i dont get why they work for half the people and not the other. you still didnt really answer my question though, is it freezing on the screen where you load the teams? or is it after you load and try to start a game? anyway i put the two dreamteams on one roster file, dont know if this will work for ya http://rapidshare.com/files/50751467/usa_92_and_94.z36
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #16
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

Quote:
man that sucks that so many people are havin this problem, i dont get why they work for half the people and not the other. you still didnt really answer my question though, is it freezing on the screen where you load the teams? or is it after you load and try to start a game? anyway i put the two dreamteams on one roster file, dont know if this will work for ya http://rapidshare.com/files/50751467/usa_92_and_94.z36
Yeah, I guess I was excited that U responded to my post, that I actually forgot about what U really wanted to know,LOL!! My Bag! that's on me! But here's the real answer to Ur ? above. The Freeze starts when I'm Loading the teams. As soon as I go to the screen where the teams are listed and I pick a Older team(such as any of the 80's or 90's teams), the screen would Freeze, and it would stay that way until I have to reset my XB360!! It does'nt matter if it's my first choice, or my second. I still get the dreaded Freeze thing!! So the answer to Ur ? is Yes, the freeze happens when I'm on the Screen where U load the Teams!! I try to figure out the problem myself, and the only answer I came up with is my 360 HD is faulty,and for some reason its not recognizing these Older Classic teams in the loading process!! I hope this help answering Ur ?!!! Now I'm off to try Ur file that U set up for me! Once again Port, I really thank U for Ur help on these roster files! I hope we can come up with a Solution on the Freeze thing, so everybody can enjoy these Classic teams that U & JC put together!! I'm going to holla back at U on these two teams, and let U know what's going down on them!! Thanks alot Bra! ONE!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »