Home

complete teams

This is a discussion on complete teams within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2007, 08:28 PM   #17
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: complete teams

Port, I've dl the two DreamTeams(92'& 94'), the roster file loaded Perfectly on my 360!! with no Flaws!! The teams are also Accurate! Thanks Dawg, for all of Ur hard work!! It aint to many people like U in the world today that would take the time out and help others like myself! U get much Kudos from me, and that's REAL! TALK! Holla! Back!
Old 08-23-2007, 10:18 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 23

if its a problem with the harddrive, maybe its possible to detach the harddrive and just load off the mem card. i would be curious to know if anyone with this freezing problem has tried that???
Old 08-24-2007, 01:23 AM   #19
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
if its a problem with the harddrive, maybe its possible to detach the harddrive and just load off the mem card. i would be curious to know if anyone with this freezing problem has tried that???
Port, I took my hd off and tried using the mem card only, and it did'nt work at all! I mean there were nothing to dl off my mem card, everything was blank & empty! Mind U I've just dl ur Complete rosters onto the mem card & I did'nt delete anything off the Card!! So I went to plan B, and hook my hd back up to my 360, and went to the memory card and Copy only the first two teams(ATL'08 & BOS'08) from ur Complete Teams files into my hd. Then I took out my mem card, and load 2K7. Once the game finish loading, I set the rosters back to Default (To make sure there were no created teams in the rosters). Now I'm ready to load the two '08 teams from the hd. I first load the ATL team and it loaded fine, No! freeze! at all. Then I went and load the BOS team, and this message from the game loading screen pop up stating ''Not enough created player slots exist. Multiple empty slots are required to import this file".(Stay with me cause I was lost too!). So now I hit the OK button and the message was gone. I went to Created Teams and sure enough the ATL'08 team was there, but the Bos'08 team was'nt! I tried loading the BOS team again and I got that same message that I've receive the first time. By this time I was on my last and final test. I decided to reverse loading of the 2 teams. So I went back to the Created Teams and I hit the Y button the remove the ATL'08 team, and I went ahead and load the BOS'08 team first this time, and BAM!! the game Freezes as soon as I hit the button to Load the BOS'08 Team!! So if anybody know a way around this or better yet understand what's going on, please stand up!! I hopes this helps Portlandblazer!!
Old 08-24-2007, 02:09 AM   #20
MVP

not enough cap spots exist?????? wtf? man that is strange. i have no idea wtf is goin on. maybe to use rosters directly from the mem card you need your profile saved on the mem card also.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:24 AM   #21
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
not enough cap spots exist?????? wtf? man that is strange. i have no idea wtf is goin on. maybe to use rosters directly from the mem card you need your profile saved on the mem card also.
I got it to work! All I did was DELETED my Gamer Profile/Gamertag, and I RECOVER it again thru the Marketplace. (VERY IMPORTANT) !! Which is basically starting all over with the same Profile being new again ! Once U finish the Recovery process of ur profile, U can now Save ur new profile to Ur hd or memory card! Load 2K7, and a Screen is going to ask U to Update the Game. Hit yes and go load any of the 2 two teams U want to play with, and U will not have any Freezing at all!!! This works for me!! I like to thank U Port for pointing me in the right direction to solve the Freeze on these Legendary Teams that U & JC put together! Yall guys just took this Game to another level. Much Kudos to both of U guys !!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #22
MVP

right on, good to hear! maybe you should make a new thread explaining this to make sure everyone sees it. so what do you think the real problem was and why does it work now, and i wonder if it was the same reason for others problems as well. anyway its great news.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:51 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 13

Ok if I do what Raw did. I don't think I'll b successful becuz I never had xbox live and I don't think I could recover my gametag if its deleted . I'm guessing raw u didn't have ur created players coming out mutanted either. Well I'm about to try to get it to load and I'll post results later.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 08-25-2007, 01:08 PM   #24
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Ok if I do what Raw did. I don't think I'll b successful becuz I never had xbox live and I don't think I could recover my gametag if its deleted . I'm guessing raw u didn't have ur created players coming out mutanted either. Well I'm about to try to get it to load and I'll post results later.
Xrob, there was no Mutation of the Created Players when I tested them in Cpu vs. Cpu games! Also I loaded different Teams with different Years, and Everybody looked normal to me!! I also think Ur right about the Xbox live thing, U NEED to have an XboX Live Account already Before U can Recover Ur Gamer Profile, because Ur Gamer Profile is ur Gamertag also! U can set up an Account thru ur PC on Xbox.com, or simply just use the Marketplace on Ur XB360! Hope this helps Bra!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »