Home

Fictional Draft Classes for your Association (Storylines/Scouting Reports Inside)

This is a discussion on Fictional Draft Classes for your Association (Storylines/Scouting Reports Inside) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2011, 07:23 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Fictional Draft Classes for your Association

You guys rock! IrishSalsa I look forward to your rosters and everything.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:05 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

These are awesome! Thanks
Old 10-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #19
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

You downloaded scholz? Glad you like. If you find anything off or have any suggestions let me know so I can make any necessary changes to the next version. I gotta get this excel done for swagger and Irishsalsa and then draft class three will be up. Should be by tomorrow.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] irishsalsa so I can have yours.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
You downloaded scholz? Glad you like. If you find anything off or have any suggestions let me know so I can make any necessary changes to the next version. I gotta get this excel done for swagger and Irishsalsa and then draft class three will be up. Should be by tomorrow.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] irishsalsa so I can have yours.
Yes, I've used both of them. I usually sim through seasons and only play the playoffs on my franchises. I found your draft classes to be well made. No complaints. I am even making a new version of your first draft class with different names and looks for every player so I can reuse it later on in association. Glad the third one is coming out too..
Old 10-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #21

CWSapp757's Arena

Thanks a lot man. And you actually do what I was going to suggest.... sometimes I just go through and change names and appearances just to get some variety in there and make it difficult for myself to remember who the stars and scrubs are.

Also, throughout the season I occasionally go and change shot tendencies depending on their players role on the team. If they are the best player on the team I will increase their tendencies so they can score appropriately.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 12

Nice work, last year I spent a lot of time editing fictional draft classes, it took me half the year to realize I'd be better off just creating new draft classes and saving them rather then just editing them only in a particular association.

I've had fun with it because I'd have a whole personality in mind when creating rooks.

A lot of times I'd enjoy seeing the fictional guys more than real future draft classes.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #23

CWSapp757's Arena

Alright, for anyone who wants it, the third draft class is now available on 2K Share.

Gamertag: Nsuplaya84
File Name: Fictionaldraft3 version 1.0
Old 10-18-2011, 09:35 PM   #24

CWSapp757's Arena

Also, I was thinking about doing a scouting report on each of the drafts in this thread. Give the draft an overall grade, talk about what position is strong and weak, and maybe talk about the top prospects.... maybe give them a little back story or something. I know it sounds kind of corny, but I would be willing to do it if anyone was even slightly interested lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »