Home

[RELEASE] NBA_2K13 MY CAREER EDITOR

This is a discussion on [RELEASE] NBA_2K13 MY CAREER EDITOR within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: [RELEASE] NBA_2K13 MY CAREER EDITOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_
Chrome, what exactly did you do to get Jordan with the calf sleeves and arm sleeves? He looks normal. Don't understand why my player's face is the only thing that changes, yet, you found a way to get Jordan's entire body.

I put accessories on him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is this for PC?
Old 10-19-2012, 12:39 AM   #27
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Does your My Career have to be an offline one for the cyberface to work?
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:58 AM   #28
Rookie

KDRIZZLE2K4's Arena

OVR: 9

Heads up for those having trouble or thinking about using a cyber face. As of the latest editor 1.0.3 you can't use any 2k system update aka patches. Otherwise the game will just freeze up when you load the save, you must also use only the out of box roster in order for cyber face to appear. If you use an roster update your mycareer will look like your created player. Skill points and other edits will work with a roster update however. Hopefully these minor issues will be fixed in the near future. You should also know you Player will still have your created player face in press conferences, gm sit downs, draft and etc. Hopefully there is a way to fix it in the future.

Also don't use Modio 4 Chrome's editor can't read the extracted .CMG files from that update, instead use Modio 3 or some other program.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:47 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRIZZLE2K4
Heads up for those having trouble or thinking about using a cyber face. As of the latest editor 1.0.3 you can't use any 2k system update aka patches. Otherwise the game will just freeze up when you load the save, you must also use only the out of box roster in order for cyber face to appear. If you use an roster update your mycareer will look like your created player. Skill points and other edits will work with a roster update however. Hopefully these minor issues will be fixed in the near future. You should also know you Player will still have your created player face in press conferences, gm sit downs, draft and etc. Hopefully there is a way to fix it in the future.

Also don't use Modio 4 Chrome's editor can't read the extracted .CMG files from that update, instead use Modio 3 or some other program.

Quote:
As of the latest editor 1.0.3 you can't use any 2k system update aka patches. Otherwise the game will just freeze up when you load the save, you must also use only the out of box roster in order for cyber face to appear.
You couldn't use any updated roster before version 1.0.0.0- 1.0.0.3 because no update was released or I didn't receive a updated file one or the other. I can't remember. Yes you must use the default roster with all updates up to version 1.0.0.3.

Quote:
If you use an roster update your mycareer will look like your created player. Skill points and other edits will work with a roster update however.
That is because roster 10/10 changes some things just like last year and just like all rosters released by 2k in previous Nba titles. There is a fix in the work , but it require you to do a step then start a new my player with roster 10/10.

Quote:
Hopefully these minor issues will be fixed in the near future.
Yes it ill be fixed soon version 1.0.0.4 will let you CF a myplayer with roster released 10/10. Version 1.0.0.4 is not released yet , but ill be in a day or three.

Quote:
You should also know you Player will still have your created player face in press conferences, gm sit downs, draft and etc. Hopefully there is a way to fix it in the future.
I don't think there is a way at least I haven't come across any thread explaining a way to CF a my player during those events. Reason it does that is because the data is hard coded as far as I am aware. I wont really have a chance to look at the issue my self until I get the game.

Quote:
Modio suxs IMO. Use usbxtaf to remove your save from usb it always get the job done.

Last edited by chrome_305; 10-19-2012 at 02:58 AM.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:08 AM   #30
Rookie

bostonchipster's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey chrome, is there any way to adjust your minutes with the editor, possibly in a update? would like to be able to start and not get benched when I'm doing really well....thanks!
Go Mets
Go Michigan
Go Arizona

Find me on Twitter @buffalochipster
and on Facebook.com/buffalo92
Old 10-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

Still no luck with gears offline?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #32
Pro

Currently working on my player sliders so you guys can have scores like 150-45

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »