Home

Fun new Roster [Xbox360 only]

This is a discussion on Fun new Roster [Xbox360 only] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Fun new Roster [Xbox360 only]

NOT AN UPDATED ROSTER
this is actually a roster of the early 2k Rosters with minor edits and multiple created players. these created players are pretty unique in their own sense. there are 5 that are real people in real life which will also be listed. the awesome thing about this roster is I will allow you to play Creating a Legend with 8 of these players as well as the real life players
who are they? I'm about to tell you and give you good descriptions

CAL Exclusives
1) Donald Benard [Magic]
All around scorer with just about any possible way to score whether its shooting, dunking layups, post moves or fast breaks. best created player made with an overall of 97. there is no end to his scoring. Sig Skills: Deadeye, Posterizer, Finisher, Microwave, Closer
2)Ervin Bryant [76ers]
the New Kobe of this generation bsaically Kobe from 2004/05 but with a slightly worse 3 point rating. Sig Skills: Deadeye, Finisher, Acrobat
3)Jeff Wilkins [Wizards]
The remake of Dominique Wilkins the amazing dunker, with some specific stops to his scoring ability. he can dunk over just about anyone, but is limited to his mid range jumper. Sig Skills: Posterizer, Finisher, Highlight Reel,Hustle Points, Acrobat
4)(age 35) Ray Incredible [Trailblazers]
My old my player from 2k11, was once a 99 overall now in his older age of the game but still has some game left over. Sig Skills: Shot Creator, Dimer, Pick Pocket, Closer
5) Bryan Frazier [Rockets]
The best center in the league, Amazing defense and can even close games. his offensive game could be a bit more refined instead of all layups and dunks but it currently works considering he is 7'5. Sig Skills: Finisher, Post Proficiency, Lock-Down Defender, Closer,Eraser
6) JJ Atkins [Raptors]
Ultimate defender, at the shooting guard position. 2nd best created defender who is slowly developing a jump shot. Sig Skills: Lock Down Defender, Pick Pocket, Chasedown Artist, Intercepter, Anti-Freeze
7) Chris Smoove [Pistons]
You all have to know who this is lol.... Sig Skills:Ankle Breaker, Defensive Anchor, Finisher, Floor General, Dimer
8) Adam Wheeler [Hornets]
top 10 point guard in the league, brother of amazing scorer Karl Wheeler. at a height of 6'5 has a great advantage on all point guards but prefers to be a true point guard. Sig Skills: Finisher Acrobat, Dimer, Ankle Breaker
If you choose to download this have FUN!!! the 5 Real Players are
Ray Jones [Hawks] - Thats me
Neal Harris [Bobcats]
Juwan Alexander [Rockets]
Rodney Mccoy [Clippers]
Bobby Anderson [Suns]

To find Search on 2k Share my GT: rayynice93
The Status of this file will be below and updated at all times.
Reason: Fixing Stats, Averages & Ages for Playable Players Then Uploading after OP Check

Last edited by rayyx93; 09-10-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »