Home

NBA 2K11 Roster Update [2013-2014 Season] Xbox 360

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Roster Update [2013-2014 Season] Xbox 360 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2013, 08:09 AM   #1
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12
NBA 2K11 Roster Update [2013-2014 Season] Xbox 360

2013-2014 ROSTER FOR NBA 2K11 ON XBOX 360

* So far this is a 3 man team of mkharsh33, kb_Bakes, and myself but anybody else is welcomed to help out.*

This game has seen its test of time and is still holding up strong as many prefer to play this game over the current game. With that being said, this will most likely be the last year this game gets an update, with all the cap limitations and things of that nature. So why not send the game off on a good note...

Credits to kb_bakes for the base roster that we are using also.

So far what we have done:

- Roster updated to 12-31-2013

- Ratings/Tendencies have been updated and adjusted

- Updated Contracts

- Signature edits for NBA players have been edited

- ALL 1st Round and a good handful of 2nd rounders of the NBA 2013 Draft are included with ratings, tendencies, hot spots, and signature moves completely editied

- Brooklyn Nets and The New Orleans Pelicans are included in the file as created teams

- Accessories for EVERY player have been edited to their last appearance on the court

- Age/Years Pro updated for the upcoming season

- International/Missing Players/Undrafted pickups have been added in

- Coaching Profiles fully edited

- Mock rotations for quick play have been finished

__________________________________________________ _______________

File is being worked on to get it Association ready but for now it would just be best to play exhibition games.

Sliders that I would recommend you use with this file
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...al-player.html

12/31/2013 - Last file that was uploaded. The OP will always change once a new roster is uploaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman232
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

Files are uploaded.

Roster file updated to Tuesday, 12/31/2013

- Rotations re-worked
- Newest trades, signings and releases included
- Fixed a couple of jersey numbers that stood out as I was going thru the file
- Subtle contract edits

3 Files in the .rar this time

*Your regular up to date file, with all injuries and rotations worked around those injures.

*Your no injury file, with the way rotations would've been if the league wouldn't have been crushed with so many heart-breaking injuries this year.

*I also added a Christmas file, where all the teams that played on Christmas, I slapped on shoulder sleeves to them, updated to the Christmas shoes and used the appropriate jersey to make it look like the sleeved jerseys we see now. I originally did this just for me, but I decided to share this also lol.

Lakers - Secondary
Heat - Secondary
Bulls - Away
Nets - Away
OKC - Away
Knicks - Retro 2 Away
Clippers - Retro Two Alternate
Warriors - Retro 5 Home
Rockets - Retro 1 Away
Spurs - Away

The roster now is perfect to me. It plays so much different out of the box that its amazing, guess that's what keeps me hooked.
Over the last 12 updates that all three of us have contributed, we have hit over 1000+ downloads, thanks to everybody who still has interest in this game and enjoys our updates!!!

TO INSTALL NBA 2K11 Rosters:

- format your usb removable drive FIRST (put it in your 360 - go to "storage" and find the removable drive - follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure you have a USB stick that is compatible with a 360).

- after doing so, put your NBA 2K11 game in your 360 and SAVE a roster (any kind will do) to your USB drive (NOT your 360's hard drive).

- Google USBXTAFGUI_v44 - save this program on your pc/laptop desktop

- put your USB drive into your laptop / pc - do NOT open it when prompted to.

- open the program USBXTAFGUI_v44 (that you should have already downloaded) - it will look like a silver / green xbox icon on your desktop. when the next screen comes up click on "run".

- under "file" click on the "open first USB drive" in the drop-down menu.

- you should now see TWO columns (right and left). in the LEFT column, click on the 2nd one called "Data Partition" and then click on the next sub-menu called "Content".

- You will see a series of numbers and letters. This will be your 360's profile identification (I believe). IT MAY NOW GET A BIT CONFUSING...

So, here's a simple way to know how to get the proper RIGHT SIDE partition (column) open: find the roster (on the RIGHT SIDE) that YOU saved earlier when you had your USB drive in your 360. Keep looking under those numbers on the left side until you see it showing up on the right side.

Once you find YOUR "generic" roster that you saved earlier in the RIGHT SIDE column, it's now as simple as dropping-and-dragging MY FILES (that are on your desktop - all the .ROS files) in the RIGHT COLUMN.

THAT'S IT!!! Close out that program USBXTAFGUI_v44 and then make sure you properly eject your USB drive from your laptop/pc.

Put the USB stick into your 360 - go to your settings. Go to "storage" and find your removable USB stick. Copy the files that you got from me from your USB drive ONTO your 360 hard drive. Remove the USB drive and have fun playing your game once you load up my roster in your game menu.
Attached Files
File Type: rar NBA 2K14 V12 - 3 Files.rar (1.76 MB, 811 views)

Last edited by Jumpman232; 06-21-2014 at 03:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 09:57 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: NBA 2K11 Roster Update [2013-2014 Season] Xbox 360

I am currently working on the file and should have something posted TODAY (7-29). Will have all the latest transactions updated. After posting, someone can take the file - would suggest someone who has a heart to dig into updating the ratings. Thanks to everyone!!
Old 07-29-2013, 11:51 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Looks like I'm on deck then.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

NEWEST FILE:

July 29, 2013

LOTS of stuff done:

- Transactions updated (with contracts)
- New players created
- Rookie CAPs edited faces
- Rotations/depth charts updated (NOTE: all UNUSED teams have zeroed out minutes/depth charts)
- Some ratings edits

I have a list of players that I will create down the road (they take a LONG time to make): Ian Clark (UT), Miroslav Raduljica (MIL), Maalik Wayns (LAC), Carrick Felix (CLE) - this is a starting point.

I think you will be VERY pleased with the file. Understand it's a work-in-progress and is great for play-now / exhibition games but is NOT association-ready at this point.

I will track all transactions for down the road.

KB BAKES now has the file. Be sure to rehash/resign your device and profile ID numbers using Modio (or Horizon).

LINK:

http://www.2shared.com/file/pMtXIj6x/NBA_2K14_v4.html
Old 07-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Roster looks pretty good to me. There's a few transactions I'm going to update, a few players have been waived and signed. I'm also going to create a few players that I created in my file. Should hopefully have it done by Wednesday at the latest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 04:23 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Care listing them? I have tracked ALL transactions and not a single one is missing. Not sure which players are not correct. Thanks.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:40 PM   #7
Rookie

Upon a second look, it was just the Warriors waiving Kevin Murphy and Dwayne Jones. I changed the ratings for a few players as well and added 3 new players. Chris Johnson (Min), Aron Baynes (SA), Brian Roberts (FA/NO).
Old 07-29-2013, 11:25 PM   #8
Rookie

Also, I'm quite aware of Ryan Gomes signing a one year deal with OKC. I've adjusted ratings for about 15 players and plan on doing about 5 more. I'm trying to take my last file which was released right after the NBA finals and integrate that into this one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »