Home

NBA 2K15 After-Draft Roster (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 After-Draft Roster (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2015, 03:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2K15 After-Draft Roster (360)

Not too much attention has been given to the xbox 360 users of 2K15 since the new gen came out. Many of us do not have access to Xbox Live, so, we can't download updated rosters from the community. Having said this, I am writing this so that someone goes to the community, download an After-Draft roster and upload it and post the link here so that people like me can play with updated rosters.
Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2015, 04:51 AM   #2
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 After-Draft Roster (360)

I have an after draft offseason roster posted on here

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 07-05-2015, 01:37 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
I have an after draft offseason roster posted on here
Yeah man, but it is 2K14 :/
Old 07-06-2015, 05:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have an association file simmed up to 2015-2016 with all the rookies on the right teams and the trades and free agents done but every time I try to rehash and save it on USB it corrupts the file.

NBA 2k17 Draft Classes for Xbox1 in Progress.

Check out my NBA 2k15 Draft Classes for Xbox 360:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html
Old 07-06-2015, 06:35 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
I have an association file simmed up to 2015-2016 with all the rookies on the right teams and the trades and free agents done but every time I try to rehash and save it on USB it corrupts the file.
Damn microsoft!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2015, 11:25 PM   #6
Rookie

t_SKY's Arena

OVR: 5

Anyone guys?
Old 07-20-2015, 12:12 AM   #7
Rookie

I have a roster. I rerated the entire free agent roster, updated up until today, but I'm house sitting right now and don't have my USB drive. It obviously doesn't have updated coaches unfortunately, I really wanted to replace coach thibs with hoiberg. I updated what I could though. I'll post a roster once I'm able to... It's not a perfect roster, unfortunately there's no reditor obviously so it will include an updated free agency, I removed players that aren't in the free agency pool any more and put them on historic teams. Only about 4 players have 70+ ovr in the free agent pool. I prefer lower ratings. I'll post the info and roster once I can. I've been waiting for days for my key for reditor for 2k14... I can't stand going back a year in 2k and very much prefer 2k15 especially since I don't have to see Lebron's face every time I fire up 2k lol.
Old 07-20-2015, 02:18 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
I have a roster. I rerated the entire free agent roster, updated up until today, but I'm house sitting right now and don't have my USB drive. It obviously doesn't have updated coaches unfortunately, I really wanted to replace coach thibs with hoiberg. I updated what I could though. I'll post a roster once I'm able to... It's not a perfect roster, unfortunately there's no reditor obviously so it will include an updated free agency, I removed players that aren't in the free agency pool any more and put them on historic teams. Only about 4 players have 70+ ovr in the free agent pool. I prefer lower ratings. I'll post the info and roster once I can. I've been waiting for days for my key for reditor for 2k14... I can't stand going back a year in 2k and very much prefer 2k15 especially since I don't have to see Lebron's face every time I fire up 2k lol.
Thank you man! Do you have rookies in that roster file?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »