Home

NO ZERO SLIDERS IN 2k12

This is a discussion on NO ZERO SLIDERS IN 2k12 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
NO ZERO SLIDERS IN 2k12

i have seen several people on here say in posts that whenever you put a slider at 0, the player will play exactly how is rating says...

yea no.

i put every single slider for the user and cpu at 0 and what i got was pass flying all over, passes being dropped. and impossible to hit a shot.

this is really frustrating because im about at my breaking point. all i want is gameplay where the user and cpu shoot between 42-48% (varied) and both teams are close to 100 points by the end of the game.

i have tried alot of sliders on here, and even been working on my own set. i can get the fg percentage almost dead on, along with rebounds and fouls. but i cant get games going to the 90's ever. and i am playing on 11 min quarters.

the reason for this is because the cpu sits and dribbles and runs down the shot clock almost every possession. i can not figure out how or what needs to be done to fix this. tendencies? game speed? idk. anyone have ideas for solutions to try to get this realistic feel in the game??

because i cant figure it out in my slider tests

fyi i am trying to find this balance with shooting type on shot stick timing. i dont like using real fg % because its like i have no control. the shot is already decided to go in or not before i release

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NO ZERO SLIDERS IN 2k12

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
i have seen several people on here say in posts that whenever you put a slider at 0, the player will play exactly how is rating says...

yea no.

i put every single slider for the user and cpu at 0 and what i got was pass flying all over, passes being dropped. and impossible to hit a shot.

this is really frustrating because im about at my breaking point. all i want is gameplay where the user and cpu shoot between 42-48% (varied) and both teams are close to 100 points by the end of the game.

i have tried alot of sliders on here, and even been working on my own set. i can get the fg percentage almost dead on, along with rebounds and fouls. but i cant get games going to the 90's ever. and i am playing on 11 min quarters.

the reason for this is because the cpu sits and dribbles and runs down the shot clock almost every possession. i can not figure out how or what needs to be done to fix this. tendencies? game speed? idk. anyone have ideas for solutions to try to get this realistic feel in the game??

because i cant figure it out in my slider tests

fyi i am trying to find this balance with shooting type on shot stick timing. i dont like using real fg % because its like i have no control. the shot is already decided to go in or not before i release
Have you had a chance to try my sliders? I have been playing on 12 min qtrs on Superstar difficulty and always get to the 100's (I am using the Knicks in my association). http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2-sliders.html

And btw...the whole slider set to 0 thing is bologna...50 is normal 0 makes everyone play ********.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #3
Pro

blueduke's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Try raising 'offensive awareness' slider as well as 'attack the basket' and 'look for post players' in the tendencies. Hope it helps
Old 01-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

yes it has thank you!

i actually decided to go through and take all the 2k12 slider sets on here...there are 9 that show all the sliders ( i didnt include mine) and i wrote down all the different tendency ratings each slider set has for a category. then i am adding them up and dividing by the 9, the mean number i get will be what i try. i also changed offensive awareness and i am testing now

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #5
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Also check the 'coaching profile' run plays setting for the team you are playing against. Some custom rosters set this really high
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Try this one:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ormulas-8.html

His coaching profiles are yet to be posted but I made my own adjustments based on his theory of 0-25-50-75-100.

Tried this for 5 games with different teams and been getting amazing results.

By the way, I am on PS3 and is using Tomba's 2nd version of game sliders and gameplay settings but is tweaked to my on preference.

Good luck.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:48 AM   #7
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

OVR: 0

Try Punts sliders. I use 11 mins and get 90s to 100s every game shooting 44-49% usually
Old 01-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by domain008
Try this one:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ormulas-8.html

His coaching profiles are yet to be posted but I made my own adjustments based on his theory of 0-25-50-75-100.

Tried this for 5 games with different teams and been getting amazing results.

By the way, I am on PS3 and is using Tomba's 2nd version of game sliders and gameplay settings but is tweaked to my on preference.

Good luck.
So you round everything for all teams to the closest number--whether it be 0-25-50-75-100?

Also, what rosters were you using? Does it matter?

Last edited by Smokey; 01-05-2012 at 09:06 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »