Home

Official NBA 2K7 Playbook Thread...

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K7 Playbook Thread... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2007, 02:29 PM   #249
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Official NBA 2K7 Playbook Thread...

You save the playbook file. Not the VIP, not the settings, not the roster.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:46 AM   #250
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

So does anyone else think that GSW should just be given the default plays since they really don't have "sets" - unless I am just unaware of it
Old 05-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #251
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
So does anyone else think that GSW should just be given the default plays since they really don't have "sets" - unless I am just unaware of it
DC u r right. GSW don't run any plays. Well maybe we can just give every position isomotion and help for the best.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2007, 08:13 AM   #252
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yesterday, while playing 2k7 on the 360, I noticed that my Kruza's playbook file was not loading. I check the file out and the 360 is reporting it as being corrupt. I downloaded the file again and attempted to load it on my 360, but it still shows as being corrupted. I visited 360gamesaves.com and found the following article:

Spring Update - Revocation List

In the Spring Update, Microsoft has implemented a new protection against gamesaving by using our gamesave archive against us - they went through our gamesave archive and downloaded all the saves, then everyone who has uploaded saves in the past has had their current local "ConsoleID" values added to a Console Revocation List implemented in the new spring update.

Decrypted Console Revocation List

Any gamesave coming from these ConsoleID values is now recognized as corrupt in the latest update. Which means if you're on the list, saves created on your console will now only work on your console. Your transfer privileges have been revoked.

If you are (or were) a member of 360gamesaves and uploaded any gamesaves, please check the forums for more information on determining if your ConsoleID has been "revoked". If your ConsoleID is not in the list but you have uploaded a gamesave recently and wish it to be removed from the site please PM a forum admin.

I'm hoping that this is not the issue, but have a bad feeling that it is. Can someone else check the Kruza Playbook file to see if it is corrupt??? Please let me know ..........
Old 05-12-2007, 10:04 AM   #253
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Nah Im not having this issue.

I haven't updated the latest system upgrade and I have been using this playbook file for about 6 months now.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:48 AM   #254
JFo
Rookie

I just DL'ed the update and now my Kruza playobbok wont work.Im confused whats going on with the last update.Microsoft doesnt want us to be able to share saves?
Old 05-13-2007, 11:56 AM   #255
Pro

kapo's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah I had to re download the file the other day, and the file is now corrupt for me on my 360 as well.

This sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I haven't updated the latest system upgrade and I have been using this playbook file for about 6 months now.
It definitely had something to do with the last update cause I've been using that file since Kruza first released it too.

North Carolina TarheelsCarolina PanthersCarolina Hurricanes Charlotte Hornets

Last edited by kapo; 05-13-2007 at 12:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #256
Rookie

From what I understand from the article on 360gamesaves.com, the creator of the orignal file that we are downloading from this thread must have had their game save transfer privledges revoked by microsoft. What this means is that any save file that they have created will only work in their own xbox 360. It will not work in any other xbox 360 that has the new spring update.

If someone who has not had their game saves transfer privledges revoked creates a new playbook file based on Kruza's plays, then we should be able to use it again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »