Home

NBA2K8 Impressions (360)

This is a discussion on NBA2K8 Impressions (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-29-2007, 02:53 AM   #345
Rookie

Flip31's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA2K8 Impressions (360)

thanks again Ruben for the Granger screen. DEFINITELY an upgrade. i appreciate the help man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2007, 03:01 AM   #346
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

so far, after losing many games on superstar default, and fastbreaks (for me as the user) being non existent, im thinking allstar may be the way to go with modified settings.

same "problems" different year.. although thats literally my only gripe thus far. which may or maynot be saying alot depending on how you feel about the problem and possible fixes.

dont take that as concrete fact though. just so far its looking like the same sort of "catch up fastbreak" ai that weve seen before on the higher levels.

its too early to tell for sure but after just a few games on superstar, its not looking too great in that regard.

I will add, on the lower levels the games have been fun as hell. the best bball game ive ever played or seen thats for sure.. tweaking with begin in a few weeks im guessing. i need to break the game in first

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 09-29-2007 at 03:05 AM.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:02 AM   #347
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

I've been playing the game non stop tonight and I love the small things this game has. The rotation substitutions are a great new feature. Wizards vs. Jazz...I go small with Pecherov at C and the CPU calls a TO and counters that w/ a small lineup. Its the little things.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:06 AM   #348
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Woah, awesome -- maybe my Melo at PF small-ball lineup will get some burn now finally... That and the rotation auto-subs makes me so happy.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:08 AM   #349
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I've been playing the game non stop tonight and I love the small things this game has. The rotation substitutions are a great new feature. Wizards vs. Jazz...I go small with Pecherov at C and the CPU calls a TO and counters that w/ a small lineup. Its the little things.
what level are you enjoying the most? any slider modifications yet?

i noticed when i moved the fouls up to 70 from the middle 50 position, i saw alot more fouls. its too early for me to waste time experimenting but changing it once saw great potential results
Old 09-29-2007, 03:09 AM   #350
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokio8423
Ruben you still taking request? if so can i get a screenshot or something of javaris crittiton i wanna see if he looks like himself or is it a generic look?

looks real to me
Old 09-29-2007, 03:17 AM   #351
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
what level are you enjoying the most? any slider modifications yet?

i noticed when i moved the fouls up to 70 from the middle 50 position, i saw alot more fouls. its too early for me to waste time experimenting but changing it once saw great potential results
All pro...No slider modifications yet.

Ruben, do me a favor? Play a game and try to intentional foul someone. I just finished the Jazz-Wizards game and when I called for the foul, my players would grab the Jazz players but the refs would not call the foul. I'm hoping its just my game because if not. Its a huge bug.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2007, 03:28 AM   #352
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
All pro...No slider modifications yet.

Ruben, do me a favor? Play a game and try to intentional foul someone. I just finished the Jazz-Wizards game and when I called for the foul, my players would grab the Jazz players but the refs would not call the foul. I'm hoping its just my game because if not. Its a huge bug.
first qrt. 2nd play of the. the back button iniated a intentional foul within 2 seconds.

couild it be late game AI that we're seeing intentional foul not working? i guess ill play through a game and test it out

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »