Home

why does the cpu keep doin that?!?!?!

This is a discussion on why does the cpu keep doin that?!?!?! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2010, 04:04 AM   #1
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

OVR: 10
why does the cpu keep doin that?!?!?!

OK so im in year 7 of my association and the cpu has the WORST free agency signing routine ive ever seen!!! Ive been playin the game non stop for the past year and sad to say this is as far as ive gotten in an association as i always restart after one or two seasons. But any ways the cpu will rack up on one position for instance the pacers had D.Collison (85 overall) and T.J Ford(71 overall)then FA rolled around and they pick up J.Wall(86 overall) and Johnny Flynn(84 overall).They have a HUGE hole at PF and P.Gasol,K.Love,and C.Bosh were in FA and they didnt even make a bid!!! Now half way through the season everyone on that team is upset and is demanding trade but i dont turn CPU trade on untill 2 week before all star break to keep from haven 40 trades a year so none of them hvae been traded.Is this fixable in any way?THe cpu makes great decisions in the draft it seems but why so crummy in FA? And this goes for at least half the teams not just the Pacers and it seems like everyone wants to stack one position. I LOVE this game its really all i play and to finally get past 2 or more seasons and this happens its just really bummin me out.IF it cant be fixed hopefully its fixed in 2k11.But even if it aint they'll still get my 60 bucks as 2k is on another level as far as BBall goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 04:29 AM   #2
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: why does the cpu keep doin that?!?!?!

Yeah man, I totally agree. Then logic in that aspect needs a LOT of love. It doesn't pay attention to need and that's just piss poor. I would love to know what's being done on that side of the game. Are there any plans for a developer insight on Association and/or My Player? Did I miss them?
Old 08-26-2010, 04:40 AM   #3
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Yeah man, I totally agree. Then logic in that aspect needs a LOT of love. It doesn't pay attention to need and that's just piss poor. I would love to know what's being done on that side of the game. Are there any plans for a developer insight on Association and/or My Player? Did I miss them?
I dunno bro id like to know this as well.I havent heard anything on Association or my player.Seen and heard all the gameplay improvements which to me was alreday great but now on another level but nothin on those two things.Im sure the closer we get to release date some stuff will surface if it hasnt already.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:38 AM   #4
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

There's been a million posts about the poor trade logic in 2K10 already and we all know about it, no need to start new threads about it.

My Player mode will be updated this year, but even if it were exactly the same as 2K10, just that they fixed substitution logic and trade logic, it's gonna be an awesome mode!
Old 08-26-2010, 09:47 AM   #5
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

I agree with the OP and if I'm not mistaken, I believe they have said they where putting in work on Association mode as well as My Player. I can't remember where I read it but I strongly believe them saying this (Don't quote me on it though) and usually 2K does something to every mode, there not like a certain company that will remain nameless in this post that leaves modes like this untouched.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
There's been a million posts about the poor trade logic in 2K10 already and we all know about it, no need to start new threads about it.

My Player mode will be updated this year, but even if it were exactly the same as 2K10, just that they fixed substitution logic and trade logic, it's gonna be an awesome mode!
Dude get off my back i didnt know there was a million post already.If i did i wouldnt of started this one.

Thats cool for the my player"players" but im an association mode player and would love to know any changes for that mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »