Home

dunks for marc gasol?

This is a discussion on dunks for marc gasol? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
dunks for marc gasol?

i want him to dunk the ball but he never does. i tried to edit his moves, but i can only change one of his dunk/layups. hte other one is locked, and it's a basic bigman layup package i think? is there any way to get around this so i can get him to dunk?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 11:18 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: dunks for marc gasol?

Go to edit player, the packages are tied to the ratings for dunk and for layup. If you'd raise up the layup rating you'll be able to edit the package. You then should be able to drop the rating back down a bit but I believe the package stays the same (could be mistaken on that, I'll check in a sec).

As far as dunking, check the ratings for Dunk and Standing dunk and also check the tendency rating for dunk (as opposed to layup).

Hope that helps
Old 07-25-2011, 02:50 AM   #3
Rookie

i was able to unlock the layup package but that doesnt do anything since they're layups. nothing i can do with dunks. i already switched his dunk package to nene's. i raised his dunk tendancy to 100, he still shoots layups. i hold the right trigger and run towards the basket, use shot stick and x button.

it's like he's on the honor system, he'd rather die than dunk the ball. what is this, death before dishonor? i think the same thing happens to yao ming. it's a ****in video game. my fantasy draft, my fantasy nba world, that means you dunk the ****in ball you 7 foot freak of nature.

im gonna check if yao does the same thing even with a dunk tendancy at 100

just checked, he too is on the honor system, just like in real life. these freaks of nature would rather gently lay the ball in then break someone face inside out!

is this stuff built inside the game? i should be able to change these things. why else would they let us raise all their attributres too 99? i have looked at other tendancies and hotspots, and comparing to bigs like dwight, mcgee, noah. i hope i can find something.

btw there is no layup tendancy, only dunk

Last edited by likegreen; 07-25-2011 at 03:00 AM.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:13 AM   #4
Rookie

ahh n/m, i had to raise the dunk rating. i thought that was for dunking skill. i didnt want him to do any crazy dunks. finally i can dunk with this big *** mofo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »