Home

Any word on a roster update? (Update - Within the next 48 hours)

This is a discussion on Any word on a roster update? (Update - Within the next 48 hours) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Any word on a roster update?

Quote:
You know, I'd think people would understand the concept of a holiday break.
I get the idea of a holiday break, but it's frustrating when THEY put something out on Christmas day when they should be on said break. I rather have them not put that update out. If they had just said that the update was coming out after their holiday break, it wouldn't be a big deal. But THEY raised everyone's expectations talking up that update. That's on them. Everyone lived for a couple months with the game during the lockout without updated rosters & stuff, but why are these guys (second rounders) still not unlocked? They are on the disc & are obviously part of the NBAPA since their playing in games.

Random side note: Why was Royal Ivey removed from the game? He is on the Thunders roster & has been since last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2012, 03:52 PM   #82
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

does anyone have an official estimation on the next roster update or it hasn't been determine yet?

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Old 01-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #83
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
You know, I'd think people would understand the concept of a holiday break.

"Yeah, I'm on break, and I get to enjoy Christmas night basketball and the games that come after it all week, but 2K better have my 2nd round rookies in so I can start my Lakers Association!"

These guys are entitled to a break, at least on the holidays, to spend time with family. What, they can't have a week with the people and friends they love?? I mean, it's only been a WEEK since we've had an update. Did guys think they would get an update every day until 2k13 released?

Now, while I agree that there was a lack of damage control, which I highlighted earlier in my posts, the fact remains that these guys were on break, just like some of you guys. These guys are entitled to live life too, they don't live to put 2-3 IMPORTANT 2nd rounders in a game, among others. (AND LETS BE HONEST - the ONLY rookies I've heard complaints over are Andrew Goudelock, Darius Morris, and that Harrellson dude for the Knicks.) LD2K already mentioned that there could be an update this week, or this weekend, and that he's been forwarding things to the devs.

AND, one more thing: as much as I've seen guys' complaints/questions about gameplay and other things get smacked down with the "the game has sliders, use them" or the "can't you just change it yourself?" statements, there are rosters on 2Kshare RIGHT NOW, from trusted guys on this site, that has ALL 2nd round rookies, or the ones on the disc, hexed in. So, if you're so upset about not having 2nd round rookies (most of who'll be in the D-League/cut/overseas ANYWAY) in the game, go to the roster section of the forums, look up the roster that fits you, download, and shut up and go play.
2K could have easily said hey holidays coming we're going to hold back on any roster updates for a week but they didn't in fact they did the opposite and said they had a team working through Christmas and the Christmas update was very minimal.

The main problem is they told us once the Lock Out was resolved they would push out an update to add the rookies they have not fully done that. You think adding rookies and players not in would have been top priority as the most basic of users can move guys from team to team.

Also how do the rosters with 2nd rounders on 2k share help the PS3 users who want the genuine players?
Old 01-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #84
Banned

Seems to me some of you who have ovr thats over 3 or higher need to read my post from this section. For the most part people our just venting and you all wont let folks do that without you guys putting people on your 2k knee You all saw the thread when Crisis435 first made it so you already knew what people would talk about
Old 01-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #85
Rookie

Hehmke22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudawaknchi2nev
Seems to me some of you who have ovr thats over 3 or higher need to read my post from this section. For the most part people our just venting and you all wont let folks do that without you guys putting people on your 2k knee You all saw the thread when Crisis435 first made it so you already knew what people would talk about
I've been playing NBA 2k for 11 years. I think we all got spoiled in recent years. But I agree with you, All I want is full roster every week, correct colors, and a double team.

I only support 2k nobody else. Love the game on HOF Sim and will continue to support only 2k. Maybe they will read these posts maybe not... Either way I still need some 2nd rounders, no injuries, and could someone please double team LMA in the post :/

Last edited by Hehmke22; 01-02-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hehmke22
I've been playing NBA 2k for 11 years. I think we all got spoiled in recent years. But I agree with you, All I want is full roster every week, correct colors, and a double team.

I only support 2k nobody else. Love the game on HOF Sim and will continue to support only 2k. Maybe they will read these posts maybe not... Either way I still need some 2nd rounders, no injuries, and could someone please double team LMA in the post :/
I totally agree with you hopefully fri night sat morning we will see a update
Old 01-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #87
Pro

MillerTime89's Arena

OVR: 24

All i've looked forward to this Winter Break was playing NBA 2K12 and finally starting an Association. I've had this game since it's midnight release and refuse to do a Association until the rosters are updated with all the rookies. Sadly, my break is almost over and we still do not have the complete rosters 2k promised us for opening day. I'm really frustrated and tired of waiting... 2k has really disappointed me with their roster up****** thus far.

Sorry for the rant
Old 01-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #88
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8

Still, LMAO at all the people on here kissing 2K's butt. You are the customer fools. It should be the other way around. Holiday breaks are non sense when you have an unfinished product.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »