Home

NY Post 2K preview

This is a discussion on NY Post 2K preview within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NY Post 2K preview

A few more tidbits not on the other previews I've read thus far...http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/gamere...knG2HAiehXAbjP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
Banned

Steve Nashhole's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NY Post 2K preview

almost overwhelmed with the influx of articles this morning, i mean **** its great and all but SLOW down.. its only 10 AM.. jesus. hope theres enough articles to roll around for the next coming weeks
Old 08-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Solid article. The one thing I'm at least a little weary about:
Quote:
The inclusion of Jay-Z as an executive producer is evident in each game’s opening sequence which will feature all new pregame animations and will have clips from real games and even from concerts from HOVA himself.
Again, the quote is way too vague to be jumping to conclusions, but I'm not particularly pumped about the idea of having every opening sequence being sprinkled with Jay-Z concert footage. That's weird.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Nashhole
almost overwhelmed with the influx of articles this morning, i mean **** its great and all but SLOW down.. its only 10 AM.. jesus. hope theres enough articles to roll around for the next coming weeks
Not much to worry. Most of the articles released today touch on the same topics. lol
Old 08-10-2012, 07:18 PM   #5
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

based on this article, it almost seems like the shot button is intended to be the main shot control...unless that was just the writer's interpretation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #6
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Solid article. The one thing I'm at least a little weary about:

Again, the quote is way too vague to be jumping to conclusions, but I'm not particularly pumped about the idea of having every opening sequence being sprinkled with Jay-Z concert footage. That's weird.
doesnt surprise me but who cares it's just an opening. Hopefully it will be pretty cool, their intros aren't always that exciting to begin with.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
The inclusion of Jay-Z as an executive producer is evident in each game’s opening sequence which will feature all new pregame animations and will have clips from real games and even from concerts from HOVA himself.
yes! i think its going to be like 2k9 again where they show clips from real games , this will get me hyped before the game starts

Old 08-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumpert21
yes! i think its going to be like 2k9 again where they show clips from real games , this will get me hyped before the game starts

As long as it isnt the same clips before the games, I am good. I think this could be good. I dont expect it to be every game. I think when a generated/created player is the best player, then I expect to see a regular into to game

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »