Home

Help would be greatly appreciated

This is a discussion on Help would be greatly appreciated within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Help would be greatly appreciated

Wassup guys....I'm not much of an online player, being very busy with school and what not, but for the first time with any game really, I want to play the demo. Unfortunately, silver xbox-live memberships have to wait a week before downloanding, which.... is quite ridiculous. So, can someone find in themslevs to gift me one of those 48 hour gold xbox lives codes that you might have lying around so I can go grab the demo or tell me a way to download it another way. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Help would be greatly appreciated

wow xbox live really does that to people that sucks after u pay for the live service jus cuz it not gold woooowwwwww ....not to throw xbox under a bus but thats really bad service

and its not cuz im a PS3 gamer.....its like sumone buying a first class ticket being able to fly and u buy a business class ticket and u gotta wait a week

thats crazy
Old 09-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Help would be greatly appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphawill
wow xbox live really does that to people that sucks after u pay for the live service jus cuz it not gold woooowwwwww ....not to throw xbox under a bus but thats really bad service

and its not cuz im a PS3 gamer.....its like sumone buying a first class ticket being able to fly and u buy a business class ticket and u gotta wait a week

thats crazy
Doesn't quite make sense since the whole point of a demo is to promote the sales of the actual game. It woulnd't matter much anyways, but I'm quite anxious to get my hands on this demo. :P

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »