Home

I can see your teammates are still as dumb as ever in My Career!

This is a discussion on I can see your teammates are still as dumb as ever in My Career! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2012, 04:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I can see your teammates are still as dumb as ever in My Career!

Seriously, what's the deal 2k?

When you pass them the ball down low where they have a shot for an easy lay-up, they pass that up and throw it back outside.
When you pass the ball to someone who's being crowded, he chuck an awkward looking shot to the rim.
When you want to pass it to the guy on your near right in the post, you pass it all the way to the guy on the outside.
And Yes, your teammate still never learn how to do pumpfake, spin or crossover, it's amazing that they are starting and you're sitting on a flipping bench.
When My player got stopped & shotclock is ticking down.. the post is empty and everyone is just standing there and no one try to cut into the basket for a layup???

P.S. AND THIS ONE IS FOR YOU 2k DEVELOPERS. This one is not about your teammate, but it might as well be because it's dumb as F Anyway. The developers of the game decided to show you some useless stats that totally block the flipping screen whenever you have a freethrow. WTF?!? Did they not play this game through and through before they release it? How else could this kind of crap show up in a game?? SERIOUSLY!?? ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THIS??

Last edited by kchui1028; 10-08-2012 at 04:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 06:12 AM   #2
Rookie

scotthedge's Arena

Re: I can see your teammates are still as dumb as ever in My Career!

It varies greatly from player to player how they react. I can dish it to josh smith or lou williams and they tend to do the right things with the ball. Someone like korver though will do anything not to shoot a contested layup which is pretty realistic. I get your complaints but compared to 2k12 the ai are godly.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
Pro

Re: I can see your teammates are still as dumb as ever in My Career!

I don't think you're olang the same 2K13 I am...
Old 10-08-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2
I disagree with you!! This yr Nba2k13 is the best ever playing OKC in mycareer and him and the Westbrook DOMINATE !! Like they supposed to KD AVR 29.7 pts and 8 reb Westbrook avr 26 pts 8 assit 2 steals Superstar/ Simulation and role players hit they open shot and dunks accordingly you need to know team mates strength Krover is a Spot up 3pt shooter that's it I would never let him put it on the flood that's trouble!! Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »