Home

Debating on Allstar default or Pro Sim.

This is a discussion on Debating on Allstar default or Pro Sim. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Debating on Allstar default or Pro Sim.

I'm looking for a difficulty where the CPU plays well and also like players would in real life. Im not bad at the game but I'm also not crazy good. pro default is a little too easy for me while allstar sim is a little too hard and unrealistic. I'm debating between allstar default or pro sim. What do u guys think is the better option? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
Pro

TeddyKGB's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Debating on Allstar default or Pro Sim.

Hard to say without knowing exactly what your skill level is, but I've always felt that the CPU plays with more purpose on All-Star and so I always choose that difficulty. When I play on Pro it feels like the CPU is taking it easy on me, like when you're a kid and you play against your dad and he isn't really trying his hardest.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
I'm looking for a difficulty where the CPU plays well and also like players would in real life. Im not bad at the game but I'm also not crazy good. pro default is a little too easy for me while allstar sim is a little too hard and unrealistic. I'm debating between allstar default or pro sim. What do u guys think is the better option? Thanks!
Play an entire game on All Star/Sim. take notes and observe your weak points on how the computer is beating you. after that, go to the sliders and lower whatever the CPU was doing. were they shooting a lot of 3s on you? lower the 3 point slider so they miss often.

sliders are there for your skill level
Old 10-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Play an entire game on All Star/Sim. take notes and observe your weak points on how the computer is beating you. after that, go to the sliders and lower whatever the CPU was doing. were they shooting a lot of 3s on you? lower the 3 point slider so they miss often.

sliders are there for your skill level
Thanks a lot for the advice. After a couple games, ill keep it to All Star Sim. Even though I'm losing those games by about 10 points, it seems like this is the difficulty 2k wants this game to be played. Teams play like themselves and are smart. Nothing feels cheap. Baskets are being made that should and with real shooting percentage on, a lot are being missed as well.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

like when you're a kid and you play against your dad and he isn't really trying his hardest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyoescobar
like when you're a kid and you play against your dad and he isn't really trying his hardest.
I used to beat my son down. Lol.... Never went easy.... Now he tunes me up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »