Home

Did they increase the difficulty for online ranked or not?

This is a discussion on Did they increase the difficulty for online ranked or not? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Did they increase the difficulty for online ranked or not?

Yea thats the euro 3 pt shot glitch.. I wonder how long 2k is goin to take to fix this glitch? Another 3-4 months lol. Also no online difficulty is still most likely at pro default. They just patched and toned down the 3ptrs and upped the reaching sliders thats all.. I wish 2k cares about Online but they dont..
Old 11-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

The major thing I see changed is shot releases, some slightly illogical things still take place in the game. The 3 jackers tend to get bailed out after offensive rebounds, especially in late game situations.

I do like how more reach-in fouls are called, but that seems to apply to perimeter play more than anything, still saw some one swipe-ball knockouts/one swipe-steal scenarios when I had the ball in the post.

I really miss the 2 man animation system from 2K11, just played a Nets user, and it was sadly funny on one play in which he took Joe Johnson and kept dribbling through Jason Terry. Terry made this funny looking body contortion animation while getting driven to the rim until the Nets user threw up a contested shot with Joe. That ball should have been picked up or something.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 2

Some clown that picked the Cavs tried doing that to me. It stopped going in after I double teamed him everytime down the court.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
I always do the euro-3 cheese whenever my opponent starts a line-up of Reddick, Korver, Dunleavy, Morrow, and Novak and takes 60 3's per game..

I can't stand those types, I just cheese right back and make them look stupid.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyOnTheIcePlease
The major thing I see changed is shot releases, some slightly illogical things still take place in the game. The 3 jackers tend to get bailed out after offensive rebounds, especially in late game situations.
You must be running a zone, it never happens when playing Man with good rebounders.

Deeproute is a free to play GM/Coach simulator, and it's awesome.

Like us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeepRoute/102615446464773
Old 11-30-2012, 05:21 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I always do the euro-3 cheese whenever my opponent starts a line-up of Reddick, Korver, Dunleavy, Morrow, and Novak and takes 60 3's per game..

That's unreasonable. You defeat them by taking their guys down into the post and beating them that way, and off the dribble. You also play them tight, and watch them miss most of their shots like a good player instead of cheating your way out.

Deeproute is a free to play GM/Coach simulator, and it's awesome.

Like us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeepRoute/102615446464773
Old 11-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

played the exact same kind of game today against somebody who did that with Ginobli and Tony Parker. Went in atleast 70% of the time. Ended up losing by 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza

Those teams have no defense you should be able to dunk all day, you shouldn't need to cheese. The Euro cheese doesn't work if you get in the players face with intense D. You need acrobat 3 which isn't available in myteam to hit 100% regardless of D.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »