Home

First Game in Assoc. Not Recorded.

This is a discussion on First Game in Assoc. Not Recorded. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2
First Game in Assoc. Not Recorded.

So I started a Warriors fantasy association on PC today and I simulated the first game against the Lakers. I lost the game and my PG broke his ankle.

I instantly noticed my record was still 0-0. I could see the stats that each player put up in their "Recent Games" however it didnt translate to the "Season Stats". I'm sure this will have some kind of playoff implications.

Anyone else see issues like this? I feel like I've seen this exact same problem in previous years. Blah.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #2
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: First Game in Assoc. Not Recorded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dregos
So I started a Warriors fantasy association on PC today and I simulated the first game against the Lakers. I lost the game and my PG broke his ankle.

I instantly noticed my record was still 0-0. I could see the stats that each player put up in their "Recent Games" however it didnt translate to the "Season Stats". I'm sure this will have some kind of playoff implications.

Anyone else see issues like this? I feel like I've seen this exact same problem in previous years. Blah.

Yeah I had this problem in 2k13.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: First Game in Assoc. Not Recorded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dregos

Im on PS3 and this happened last year too. Did you happen to use a roster that you got of of 2kshare or any CAPs off 2k share? That seemed to be where the record glitch was at last year. If you just used the 2k roster then it seemed to be OK. I think you can even create your own CAPs but when you get it from 2k share thats where the glitch was. Main reason I could never get into Association last year was because of this and Im no good at CAPs and its hard for me to get into Assoc. with not having all players in the game. Figures 2k would leave this glitch in. I get so sick and tired of them screwing us Association people over every year with these glitches.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »