Home

MyNBA2K15 - Release Notes

This is a discussion on MyNBA2K15 - Release Notes within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2014, 01:26 AM   #1
Cat Daddy Games

OVR: 0
MyNBA2K15 - Release Notes

MyNBA2K15 has released for Google! iOS and Amazon releases will follow soon. Here are the official release notes:

Release Notes

MyNBA2K15 Description

Nominated for 70 'Game of the Year' Awards, the NBA 2K franchise returns with NBA 2K15 and its companion app, MyNBA2K15. Packed with awesome new features and the ability to earn VC, MyNBA2K15 makes it easier for you to stay in touch with your console version of our most-true-to-life NBA experience yet.

The NBA 2K themed card battle game, MyNBA2K15 MyTEAM Mobile returns with a new look and includes over 1000 player cards with new backgrounds and photos.

An authentic NBA adventure awaits! It’s up to you to claim your destiny. #YourTimeHasCome.

MyTEAM Mobile New Features

• Improved Season Matchmaking – Get paired up with opponents of equal skill for an ultra-competitive season!
  • New Quick Game Reward Tiers – Quick Game rewards scale up with your team. The better your team, the better rewards you will receive.
  • Card Enhancements - Each card will now have 1 to 3 slots that you can customize to boost that card’s strength. Additionally, cards now feature 5 attributes to provide even more specialization.
  • Season Coach Cards – Use these cards to give your team a boost during important stretches of the season.
  • Positional Importance - You will now receive bonuses for playing players in their proper positions.

MyNBA2K15 New Features

• MyPark Chat - With this mobile exclusive, use your mobile device to text other players hanging out in the Park!
  • MyPLAYER Store - Browse through the console store to check out and purchase items that will transfer over to the console from your mobile device.
  • Redeem Locker Codes – Enter Locker Codes into MyNBA2K15 wherever you go.
  • Daily VC Bonus - Grab quick VC or save up to be able to earn even more!

Additional Information

• The Auction House will be released in a future update. It will effectively allow trading between players, through a system of buying and selling cards for Credits. This will be a great way to grab those missing pieces for your deck!
  • Pick and Win will return once the NBA season begins, allowing you to predict what team you think will win each game. Just like last year, a correct pick will reward you with VC!

Known Issues

• You cannot Combine max level cards from the MyCards screen. Hitting the Combine button when you have 2 max level cards ready to combine will do nothing. You need to go to the main menu and select the Combine button from the side scrolling menu. From this screen you will be able to Combine the cards properly.
  • The popup for reaching the card limit is shown twice.
  • For non-English languages there is a missing string for the popup that appears when you have too many boosts.
  • Sort by newest doesn’t work properly in combination with the Combine filter. The newest cards received may not necessarily be at the top of the list.
  • Selecting a Support during Quick Games cannot be undone. You can still switch between the two you have available though.
  • Card enhancements incorrectly count towards the total card limit. For example, if you have 4 Enhancement Cards and you’re at the card limit, the display in the top right of MyCards will show “96/100”. To see how many Enhancement cards you currently have, tap Enhance on the side menu. Enhancements that are already placed on player cards have been used and no longer count as cards in your total card count. It is only counting the unused Enhancement cards against your card limit.
  • Music stops when entering the Terms of Service menu.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 03:51 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: MyNBA2K15 - Release Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
MyNBA2K15 has released for Google! iOS and Amazon releases will follow soon. Here are the official release notes:
that's just not fair....
Old 10-07-2014, 06:10 PM   #3
Rookie

@ New Game DaD I must have did something wrong i did not get my loyalty players can you please help me ?
Old 10-08-2014, 09:54 PM   #4
Rookie

Hee1kick's Arena

Exclamation Re: MyNBA2K15 - Release Notes

There should be a way to delete everything after things fail and you don't get your reward cards so that you can try again. I tried that, hoping if i did things differently, I might get my loyalty cards. But, once i deleted all game data and uninstalled, and then re-installed again, the same old cards were waiting for me.

I have seen y'all say there is a bug if on 2k14 you only logged in with 2k. But, I logged in with 2k, Amazon, AND google. So, what do I have to do to get the 4 loyalty cards I'm supposed to have coming?

Any solutions?
Old 10-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #5
Rookie

I initially signed in with facebook on 2k14. Then I added my google+, and 2k account. But when I initially started 2k15 I used the same facebook account I initially signed in with in 2k14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 11:07 AM   #6
Rookie

and got all my loyalty cards
Old 10-22-2014, 04:07 AM   #7
Just started!

I am also must have did something wrong jade bangle i did not get my loyalty players can you please help me
Old 11-02-2014, 09:27 PM   #8
MVP

A.K.A Thomas's Arena

Haha exactly the opposite
anybody in my season?
Hoping for a 96-0. Omw

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »