Home

Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2014, 09:20 PM   #9
Rookie

roflcopter6040's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patch Notes

Once the rounding bug is fixed, will those who were negatively affected by it get the proper stats on thier cards?
28545:6071 (as of 7/19)
Legendary pros: 4
Epic/epic pros: too many to count
4 seasons won :)
Old 03-20-2014, 09:49 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflcopter6040
Once the rounding bug is fixed, will those who were negatively affected by it get the proper stats on thier cards?
Which is the proper stats though? The higher or lower?
Old 03-20-2014, 09:54 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Josh
Which is the proper stats though? The higher or lower?
Who knows. I think if they equalize them all it doesn't really matter relatively speaking. The important thing is that two cards, barring something like combining incorrectly, should be equal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2014, 10:06 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchen
Who knows. I think if they equalize them all it doesn't really matter relatively speaking. The important thing is that two cards, barring something like combining incorrectly, should be equal.
This is true. It doesn't matter either way but for no good reason I'd rather just round things up.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:24 AM   #13
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1

[quote=NWGameDad;2046053501

2. The Daily Lottery will continue to give you VC, but it will also give you MyTeamMobile Credits. You'll be able to win 10-50 credits every 24 hours. You will need a 2K Sports account to access this which requires you to own the console game to create one if you don't have one.

3. The Daily Lottery has a chance to drop 9 new cards for MyTeamMobile. They range from Common -> Rare. They are all Rookie cards of 9 popular All Stars.

Look for v1.17 real soon. Enjoy the game![/QUOTE]

Question, on average how long would it take to get an epic pack with those daily lottery credits xD

And I really like the new daily lottery chance to drop 9 new rookie cards for popular all stars, really cool! Can't wait for this update

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2014, 08:42 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolersaurus
Question, on average how long would it take to get an epic pack with those daily lottery credits xD

And I really like the new daily lottery chance to drop 9 new rookie cards for popular all stars, really cool! Can't wait for this update

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have a chance at max 50 credits per day. So let's say u get lucky and get the 50 everyday, an epic pack cost 2500 so it will take u 50 days to buy an epic pack. BTW the chances of you landing on the 50 credits daily are so small so I would say about 3-4 months to buy an epic pack or maybe more

Benitez

***********.com
Old 03-24-2014, 10:39 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad

2. The Daily Lottery will continue to give you VC, but it will also give you MyTeamMobile Credits. You'll be able to win 10-50 credits every 24 hours. You will need a 2K Sports account to access this which requires you to own the console game to create one if you don't have one.

3. The Daily Lottery has a chance to drop 9 new cards for MyTeamMobile. They range from Common -> Rare. They are all Rookie cards of 9 popular All Stars.
I can't tell if I'm reading this correctly. Would that mean some days we don't get VC? If so that would be a huge bummer. If we get the VC and either rookie cards or credits, that would be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
After v1.17 the update we're currently working on has a much greater focus on MyTeamMobile, and in particular Season games. We are working on making it so you can have more effect on the outcome of Season games, fixing matchmaking, and changing the rewards systems significantly. We're also working on the Quick Game reward system too. I don't want to go into too many details because a lot changes as we work on an update, but I think you'll be pretty happy with the direction we're taking things.
I'm !really! excited for this future update. Especially the whole thing about having more effect on the outcome of season matches. I think it will make the game more engaging between rivals events and outside of the daily VC QG.

On the other hand, I can already see the objections - "now the people with more time have a clear advantage in seasons. I have work and can't constantly be checking on my season."

That said, I still want that change to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2014, 11:04 AM   #16
Banned

As long as I don't have to live by my phone during seasons it should be ok. I'm thinking having more of an outcome means actually making sure you're playing guys in the right spot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »