Home

Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2014, 01:12 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Patch Notes

Thanks for the update now We can hide our password yay!!!! You know what instead of wasting time fixing that BS how about u fix the actual glitches in your game.

1 this has been the thing that has been asked about the most and has been known about for months now yet we still have no solution... The rounding error. When is this going to get fixed. I don't care if ppl can see my damn password fix this bull**** first.
2 fix the now game breaking super rodman. There is no reason this guy should be the best card in the game when he wasn't even the best player on the team. Now I might be wasting my breath with this one cause clearly u guys making this game aren't basketball fans hence the rodman card and the low offensive stats for KD MJ Wilt and so on and well all the other BS stats that appear on here.
3 season match making and rewards how about we fix this. Don't say oh new season match making is out like u have for the last couple months yet it's still the same thing. There is always a team that's 1500 points or more higher in each stat than everyone else. Don't believe? I'm in a season like that as I type this I can show u the prove I'm the number one team with stats around 3500 the worst team hasn't even cracked 1k in any stat, the second best team is barely over 2k.
4 the computers ability activates about twice as much as the player's cards ability

So instead of fixing the problems in ur app u decide to hide my password, and u take away my insurance the back button. Now idk if u could tell or not but about 95% of the reason people backed out of games was because 3 of the things I listed above that y'all refuse to fix. So now we have to get cheated every game and lose a lot of games because there is no back button, no back button means the 20 dollars I spent on hot streaks is no longer guaranteed. I may only get 15 dollars worth of hot streaks now.

Well thank you CD I have been looking for a reason not to spend my money on this game and I wasn't able to find any until today when u guys basically have me the best reason, I like most people like to spend my money and get what I paid for not a well u have a potential at this but u may not get the full thing.

Benitez

***********.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2014, 03:55 AM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benitezj10
Is the daily lotto the only way to win the new cards or can they be drafted?

Benitez
I drafted an uncommon Chris Bosh. (nor sure i drafted, i didn't pay attention commons or uncommons, just see in my deck)
W-L: W:28000+ L:6100+
64,002 picks without a legendary.

Last edited by Haavi; 03-27-2014 at 05:59 AM. Reason: not sure
Old 03-27-2014, 10:21 AM   #27
Rookie

Look, I prefer the back arrow out of quick games as well, but just because we liked it doesn't mean it's good for the game. It helps one avoid a wasted hot streak or a loss, neither of which are in the spirit of the game. Yes, they'll probably benefit from increased hot streak purchases, but that's just a side effect from fixing something that was broken.

A W-L record should have some integrity, and I'll admit that mine does not as I have exited games to avoid a loss and only one pick. Won't you value your wins much more now though? Knowing that you had to play your cards right? If you're honest with yourself I think you'll agree that you would rather an accurate W-L record than an amazing record that you know you got by working the system.

Now hot streaks have more weight. If you lose, it's gone. Wasted. And that's a good thing. A hot streak should be something valuable and is meant to be a chance to score more points, not a guarantee. It adds a sense of urgency and requires focusing more upon one's strategy to ensure it isn't wasted.

Yes, the removal of the back arrow makes this game harder for all of us. Be honest though, don't you prefer the sense of satisfaction and accomplishment that comes from overcoming a challenge, rather than working the system for a cheap win/point?
Old 03-27-2014, 10:39 AM   #28
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubicoe
Look, I prefer the back arrow out of quick games as well, but just because we liked it doesn't mean it's good for the game. It helps one avoid a wasted hot streak or a loss, neither of which are in the spirit of the game. Yes, they'll probably benefit from increased hot streak purchases, but that's just a side effect from fixing something that was broken.

A W-L record should have some integrity, and I'll admit that mine does not as I have exited games to avoid a loss and only one pick. Won't you value your wins much more now though? Knowing that you had to play your cards right? If you're honest with yourself I think you'll agree that you would rather an accurate W-L record than an amazing record that you know you got by working the system.

Now hot streaks have more weight. If you lose, it's gone. Wasted. And that's a good thing. A hot streak should be something valuable and is meant to be a chance to score more points, not a guarantee. It adds a sense of urgency and requires focusing more upon one's strategy to ensure it isn't wasted.

Yes, the removal of the back arrow makes this game harder for all of us. Be honest though, don't you prefer the sense of satisfaction and accomplishment that comes from overcoming a challenge, rather than working the system for a cheap win/point?
If we're talking about honesty, Cat Daddy should mention on the update log ALL the changes the updates brings.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:56 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:

People care about their record in this game?

The back button was used to save Hot Streaks and time. If I know I'm gonna lose, back button saves me at least 30 seconds, which is a LONG time during RC.

I'm pretty sure 99% of people don't know or care what their record is at any given time.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:58 AM   #30
Banned

Quote:

Nope its a lame fix and IMO the only ones who are pleased are either those that want to come across as boy scouts, too cheap, etc.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:59 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJack
People care about their record in this game?

The back button was used to save Hot Streaks and time. If I know I'm gonna lose, back button saves me at least 30 seconds, which is a LONG time during RC.

I'm pretty sure 99% of people don't know or care what their record is at any given time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2014, 11:40 AM   #32
Pro

There aren't even leaderboards for records in this game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Josh
Nope its a lame fix and IMO the only ones who are pleased are either those that want to come across as boy scouts, too cheap, etc.
I don't know why that would surprise anyone. This forum is full of boy scouts. Can't curse, people crying to mods over nothing, multiple bannings for zero reason whatsoever. All seems pretty much in line..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »