Home

Long Season Creation Times - Need Your Help!

This is a discussion on Long Season Creation Times - Need Your Help! within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2014, 03:35 PM   #9
Rookie

AsYouSwish's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Long Season Creation Times - Need Your Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnds0001
Now prepare for round one exit..
bnds0001 and G2Zone (and anyone else in this season),
Out of curiosity, have either of you beaten Rolf? He has 7 losses but every time I play him he's fully charged and I haven't had a chance. Not sure if these are bot vs. bot losses or actual human competition losses.

The good news of this season, after initially being totally destroyed by bots, 7 of the top 9 appear to be real humans. And most of those humans appear to be in the low 3000s range average stats. So I think this new season matchmaking shows promise if they can work out a few kinks like Rolf. Looks like a potential step in the right direction.

Brian
Old 03-09-2014, 10:00 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsYouSwish
bnds0001 and G2Zone (and anyone else in this season),
Out of curiosity, have either of you beaten Rolf? He has 7 losses but every time I play him he's fully charged and I haven't had a chance. Not sure if these are bot vs. bot losses or actual human competition losses.

The good news of this season, after initially being totally destroyed by bots, 7 of the top 9 appear to be real humans. And most of those humans appear to be in the low 3000s range average stats. So I think this new season matchmaking shows promise if they can work out a few kinks like Rolf. Looks like a potential step in the right direction.

Brian

I play him twice and he's in fully charged state. result lost
Old 03-10-2014, 11:36 AM   #11
Rookie

NWgamedad , 2nd season started under new matchmaking , still being matched with guys who are 2000+ stats better than me , I would rather wait 6 -10 hours to match up fairly ( say + or - 200 pts ) than to now have to wait minimum 87 hours to tank a season . Thanks for reading . DanNy is in game name if you would like to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2014, 05:42 PM   #12
Cat Daddy Games

Thank you all for sending in your reports. It helped us find and fix the bug that was causing the long wait times to Seasons starting up. Unfortunately, the bug requires a new server update so the bug will not be fixed for you guys until we can take the system down for extended maintenance.

Due to the bug, on Friday we switched the matchmaking system *back* to the old system. That is why this weekend you were seeing Seasons getting matched up with "trucks" again. We will not turn on the new matchmaking again until we have the extended maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:40 PM   #13
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Thank you all for sending in your reports. It helped us find and fix the bug that was causing the long wait times to Seasons starting up. Unfortunately, the bug requires a new server update so the bug will not be fixed for you guys until we can take the system down for extended maintenance.

Due to the bug, on Friday we switched the matchmaking system *back* to the old system. That is why this weekend you were seeing Seasons getting matched up with "trucks" again. We will not turn on the new matchmaking again until we have the extended maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Great communication, thanks for the info!

Twitter @Twista_309
Instagram OD_309
Old 03-12-2014, 10:13 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad

Well that would explain the joke that is my current season. Any idea when you'll be having this maintenance? I assume shortly after this rivals event ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »