Home

Season Matchmaking Changed

This is a discussion on Season Matchmaking Changed within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2014, 03:22 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Season Matchmaking Changed

[quote=NWGameDad;2046047358]I just wanted to let everyone know that we just turned on a Season Matchmaking change that should help improve the matching. It's not a final solution, but you should see improvements in the quality of matches in your Season games with this change. We are continuing to work on a better matching system for Season games.

You will see Season Matchmaking take 1 hour (sometimes less) now though. It should not take longer than 1 hour, if you do please let us know. Also, this will not guarantee a "truck" will appear in your Season, but it should make it better for the majority of players.

THIS ISSUE IS NOT FIXED AT ALL!!!! JUST FINISHED A SEASON WHERE 4 PLAYERS HAD A 1500 EACH STAT ADVANTAGE OVER EVERYONE ELSE......BUT IT GETS WORSE.....JUST STARTED A NEW SEASON AND FIRST GAME FINISHED AND I'M AT 3200-3300 EACH STAT MY FIRAT GAME THE GUY WAS AT 6800-7500 EACH STAT......???????? JUST A WASTE OF TIME....NO POINT IN DOING SEASONS THERE'S NO WAY TO GET A FAIR SHOT AT WINNING AND IT'S JUST NOT FAIR. NOT FIXED AT ALLLLLLLLLL
Rup
Old 05-18-2014, 09:36 AM   #58
Rookie

Wow. You obviously read through the entire thread.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:23 PM   #59
Rookie

SovereignState's Arena

Same season, can someone please enlighten me?
Old 05-18-2014, 07:00 PM   #60
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovereignState
Same season, can someone please enlighten me?
First team was not using their best players... likely use a common line-up hoping to get an easy queue and sub in their best player. Second team is just a truck... plain and simple once you pass the breaking point (believe to be ~2000 average), everyone gets into the same queue.

I tried queuing 2 teams @ the same time... one with sub 1000 rating per category (still better than the team you faced) and my regular team (4000). Both queue within 1 minute of each other, my main team got a season much faster (~1 hour faster, basically 20 minutes vs ~80 minutes) than my weak team and they were different seasons. My 4000 rating team got into a season with 2 trucks and was 5th or 6th best team (ended up beating 1 truck because he didn't energize but lost to the other one in the final). My weak team lost 3 games in the regular season (2 while sleeping and the 2nd game of the year when none of my players were even trained) and 16-0 in the playoffs, all team had average sub 1000 in his season (fair season at least at the start, i had over 1k across the board after 3 subs at the end of the year) and i got a Tim Duncan Legnedary for his season (first win in over a month... basically since my first 3 seasons with my main team).

Second season test... my weak team currently hasn't faced any team > 1500 rating... my primary team has a 7000+ truck in it. Wasn't same queue time this time (despite both teams getting to the final, my primary team playoff was only 17 games, basically only 1 series in the first round that went 5, everything else went 4-0).
Old 05-20-2014, 05:12 AM   #61
Rookie

Great how the Season matchmaking works! Waiting over 2 hours already !!!!

Edit: Finally!

Last edited by Wreckingball; 05-20-2014 at 05:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2014, 12:52 PM   #62
Rookie

Here's great matchmaking for you. As you can see I barely break 2500. Also, if you didn't already know, the highest rated player in any position is always listed at the bottom of said position on the standings screen. Check out who's in my season, listed at the very bottom... What a slap to the face. Glad to see he's "working on fixing matchmaking".

Old 05-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MettaWorldWarIII
Here's great matchmaking for you. As you can see I barely break 2500. Also, if you didn't already know, the highest rated player in any position is always listed at the bottom of said position on the standings screen. Check out who's in my season, listed at the very bottom... What a slap to the face. Glad to see he's "working on fixing matchmaking".

how is that a slap in the face? for all you know he could be testing out the system or its a fake name. Don't jump to conclusion bud.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:19 PM   #64
Rookie

Season Matchmaking Changed

It's not jumping when it's been a problem for months. That's not a fake name. It's him. Not to mention there are a ton of other trucks in the season.

You're also missing the main point being that these types of matchups shouldn't be happening in the first place.

Last edited by MettaWorldWarIII; 05-20-2014 at 01:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »