Home

Season Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Season Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2014, 09:43 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Season Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchen
Grats even if you didn't need the Duncan I guess. You have good problems to have.
Thanks! It's a nice problem to have for sure. I was hoping to either get a second Rodman epic or Pippen so I could start to complete my bulls catalog.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2014, 12:16 AM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjtjlizird
I lost in the finals in 7.
But I pro'd my bosh and Thad Young trying to get energy, so my lineup improved despite the loss.
The reward was a jameer nelson pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bosh pro and Thad Young are both pretty good so nice job =) Sucks that you couldn't win, was the person's lineup better than expected or wasn't able to energize some of the time or just luck?

Looks like Josh decided to make a lineups thread for some reason so I guess this thread will be more restricted to just discussion and maybe advice or something I dunno -_- Even though I did want it to include all the lineup discussions (it's in the first post =) but people didn't really seem to respond to that.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:21 AM   #27
Banned

We can close the other thread. I just thought thread with pictures of LU might be cool and wasn't sure if you ant this to be a catch all.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:36 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Josh
We can close the other thread. I just thought thread with pictures of LU might be cool and wasn't sure if you ant this to be a catch all.
Up to you. People seemed to actually respond better to your thread so as long as it sort of groups up some of that discussion I don't think it really matters.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:49 AM   #29
Banned

We can leave it be and if it dies a slow death that's ok. lol
Old 03-23-2014, 01:01 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchen
Bosh pro and Thad Young are both pretty good so nice job =) Sucks that you couldn't win, was the person's lineup better than expected or wasn't able to energize some of the time or just luck?

He improved his lineup some so we were close but I still beat him in at least 3 of the categories throughout.
He didn't even energize for the last 3 games and still pulled it out. I was at full energy for all 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2014, 11:43 PM   #31
Pro

Hey Anchen, I remember you saying something a while ago about a new season lineup strategy with the 2 common + 3 epic pro/legendary in both the starting 5 and backup that you wanted to try out. Lately, I've been tanking my seasons so I figured why not devote one season for this experiment and see what would happen. Do you think its still worth a shot? If so, I posted my lineup a page or two back with the only difference being that I combined the 2 Robinson's. What do you think would be the optimal players/lineup to use for this experiment?
I was thinking Billups/Jordan/Robinson starting with Bledsoe/Duncan/Shaq backing them up.
By the way, is my team even suited to run this experiment or is it too weak/not what you had in mind?

Last edited by United; 03-24-2014 at 12:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2014, 07:13 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by United
Hey Anchen, I remember you saying something a while ago about a new season lineup strategy with the 2 common + 3 epic pro/legendary in both the starting 5 and backup that you wanted to try out. Lately, I've been tanking my seasons so I figured why not devote one season for this experiment and see what would happen. Do you think its still worth a shot? If so, I posted my lineup a page or two back with the only difference being that I combined the 2 Robinson's. What do you think would be the optimal players/lineup to use for this experiment?
I was thinking Billups/Jordan/Robinson starting with Bledsoe/Duncan/Shaq backing them up.
By the way, is my team even suited to run this experiment or is it too weak/not what you had in mind?
I think what you have is good, I'm a player or two short of trying it myself. The last season matchmaking update seemed to slightly tweak but not overly so the matchmaking so you will still get people below what your true collection says I think. It'd probably be especially good if we did this in a season with multiple forum members so we could directly compare the lineups involved. It may get really hard at some point though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »