Home

v1.18 Update Releasing on May 5th

This is a discussion on v1.18 Update Releasing on May 5th within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2014, 10:07 PM   #57
Cat Daddy Games

OVR: 0
Re: v1.18 Update Releasing on May 5th

A quick update:

• If you're on iOS and were seeing download arrows on your cards instead of pictures, this should now be fixed. Go to your Main screen (hit the Home button) to initiate the DLC that fixes this if you're in game still.

• The Android crash is still occurring. We are still working on the fix. I do not have a time estimate on when it will be fixed yet.

• The Rivals Clash event start time is getting moved 24 hours later while we fix the Android crashing problem. This will not change the end time on the event, so it will just be effectively shorter this time. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we thought it was better to push the event to give us time to get the Android client working again than to give the iOS members a full day of play.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
A quick update:

• If you're on iOS and were seeing download arrows on your cards instead of pictures, this should now be fixed. Go to your Main screen (hit the Home button) to initiate the DLC that fixes this if you're in game still.

• The Android crash is still occurring. We are still working on the fix. I do not have a time estimate on when it will be fixed yet.

• The Rivals Clash event start time is getting moved 24 hours later while we fix the Android crashing problem. This will not change the end time on the event, so it will just be effectively shorter this time. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we thought it was better to push the event to give us time to get the Android client working again than to give the iOS members a full day of play.
FYI, my client is no longer F/Cing (Android). I opened the client and it got to the login screen and downloaded the assets again. I can see the card images now for any "older" cards, however, newer cards are showing the download icon.

Hoping this information helps.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:51 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3

My android device is now running the app without crashing!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 05-05-2014, 10:59 PM   #60
Rookie

Hmm, I might have spoken too soon ... I still have some issues with older cards.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:14 PM   #61
Cat Daddy Games

We did a change server side that might help you if you're on Android. If you were crashing before you can try again and see if you get in. If you do make sure to wait on the Home Screen for the green download arrow to complete and disappear if you're having problems seeing cards. We're working on a bigger fix for the crashing issue still, but hopefully this change we did gets most of you up and running.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 11:47 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
We did a change server side that might help you if you're on Android. If you were crashing before you can try again and see if you get in. If you do make sure to wait on the Home Screen for the green download arrow to complete and disappear if you're having problems seeing cards. We're working on a bigger fix for the crashing issue still, but hopefully this change we did gets most of you up and running.
Tried a full re-install and it appears to be working again.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:55 PM   #63
Rookie

i can get on the app and play and its says i have the newest update, but i still only have the 100 card cap. any reason this is happening?
Old 05-06-2014, 12:36 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denkiteki
Tried a full re-install and it appears to be working again.
To clarify, you are on Android, all the card art is displaying and you see the new card limit?

I tried deleting game data and did a reinstall and while I'm able to play, I'm missing a lot of card art and still see 100 card limit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »