Home

Season Fix Coming Next Week

This is a discussion on Season Fix Coming Next Week within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2014, 09:51 PM   #49
Cat Daddy Games

OVR: 0
Re: Season Fix Coming Next Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentyn
3. We're going to address overpowered, always energized bots that never need to play the worst 5 players in their "top 15", because the code simulates infinite energy cards for them.

__________________________________________________ _____________

C'mon. Think about it. We're being matched based on our 15 best cards, but the only way we can compete with these bots is to leave in our 10 best players (out of position even) and energize every game. What's the point of a rotation then? Why have the inactive line?

This update should have created defined brackets for players to be matched in. Instead, no matter how much we strengthen our deck, until we get to Sour Syd level (which is never for most), we always will likely end up matched against much stronger players.

I'm almost positive the top 3 players in my season are bots.

Regarding energy, how do you know they are bots? Season Manager will energize 5 cards after every game. There are players that purchase the SM and are not bots at all.

With that said, a part of the bug we found with people getting placed out side of the 20% is putting bots in Seasons higher than they should be. That is being fixed tomorrow.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:20 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Regarding energy, how do you know they are bots? Season Manager will energize 5 cards after every game. There are players that purchase the SM and are not bots at all.

With that said, a part of the bug we found with people getting placed out side of the 20% is putting bots in Seasons higher than they should be. That is being fixed tomorrow.
These alleged bots certainly fit the characteristics of bots, generic names, great stats, and always 100% percent energized(not just starters) for every single game out of 82.
RCs-Durant,Walton,Wilt,Magic
Old 06-29-2014, 11:00 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:

Thank you. As a suggestion though if bots are always energized why not ensure they are only the bottom 20% of each season so a human wins in most cases
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 03:18 AM   #52
Rookie

So is there a plan to change how the bots energize or no? It'd be nice if they actually emulated human players' behavior like recharge after every 5 games or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team: Cavs

Record: 31077-3901

Draft: 3 Legendaries, 27 Epics
Old 06-30-2014, 06:27 AM   #53
Rookie

jigz87's Arena

My excitement over this was definitely premature. Granted matchmaking, for me, was great and I found no trucks but these "bots" though. They ain't bots they Autobots. They definitely more than meets the eye. 1 step forward 2 steps back. Shame too cos it's such a good game.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:28 AM   #54
Rookie

NW, I think the bots are a decent start to evening the seasons out, but I'd say our main request would be to:

1. Give them normal energize patterns.

2. Preferably lower them to the average player in the season. Bots shouldn't be winning any season in which the human player is also energizing every game.

Team: Cavs

Record: 31077-3901

Draft: 3 Legendaries, 27 Epics
Old 06-30-2014, 11:15 AM   #55
Banned

If it wasn't for the RC events I would've stopped playing this game a long time ago. I think it goes without saying that season matchmaking needs to be fixed. Lost another season yesterday to an overmatched opponent (3K higher). I've finished top 10 in the last 3 RC's looking forward to this one. ign: Heh8tsme.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 11:26 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:

Granted, and if someone chooses to purchase SM, more power to them. But energizing 5 players would make the stats around 95%. These "players" are energized 100%, 24/7.

Thank you for addressing the situation. Most (not all) think the new matchmaking is great, for the most part. We just don't want to lose to bots in playoffs. If we don't win, we want our fellow players winning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »